Alpine Country Club

Cranston, RI · View map · Visit website

About Alpine Country Club

Celebrating your vision, your dream.....your love! The Alpine Country Club is a wedding venue located in Rhode Island that has provided the perfect setting for weddings since 1960. It has been voted the Best of RI Statewide Wedding Reception Venue for 3 years in a row, making couples’ happiness their priority.

The wedding packages offered are based on a minimum guest count and dependant on the day or season. Through all the complimentary services that come with your personalized package, you will surely have the wedding of your dreams. The venue offers the following services:

• Valet parking
  • On-site coordinator
  • Petite salon
  • Complimentary tasting for two

Cuisine
The Alpine Country Club has many a la carte menus that the couple can either directly choose from or customize based on their individual taste. Depending on your personal wedding package, you have a variety of options to choose from. The venue offers the following options:

• Stationary displays

Featured
Victoria Riccio

Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!

The alpine country club was amazing! Shawna made every step of the way as smooth as possible, she was quick to answer emails, addressed our every concern, to make sure our day was THE BEST EVER! The ... Read more service the day of our wedding was also phenomenal, the food was amazing, all the waiters/waitresses were on top of everything!! I highly recommend the alpine to anyone planning a wedding, there ballroom is stunning! I had such an amazing night, I wish i could do it all over again! Thank you for making my day everything Iv ever dreamt of!!!

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 12/01/2018

We felt taken care of all night long.

The FOOD! I am slightly picky and have some allergies but totally appreciate a good cut of meat.. They did the best job honestly my wedding went off without a hitch it felt like nothing could go ... Read more wrong, they know how to put on an event and wow with the FOOD!

Vanessa
Vanessa Vieira

Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal!

From the service to the food, to the beautiful grounds and the amazing staff, we could have not picked a better venue! Shawna was readily available for us with any questions we had, and made sure the ... Read more day was seamless! It was an absolute perfect day, and our guests raved about the venue and food. I couldn't imagine how beautiful it would have looked the day of and when we saw it for the first time set up, we were blown away! The food was excellent, our server made sure my groom and I always had a drink in hand and that we had everything we needed! Request Bonnie for your day of! If we could give the venue 10 stars we would!