Alpine Event Services

Sparks, NV · View map

About Alpine Event Services

Alpine Event Services and tent rental....'The Event Specialists'. We provide everything from tent rental and event equipment rental to event consulting and event management. May your event be an intimate backyard party, an elegant wedding, a large convention requiring a temporary building, parking lot sale or anything in between....we have the equipment and expertise to fit your needs. We have been serving the Reno Tahoe and Northern Nevada area as well as the Red Bluff Chico and Northern California area for over 18 years. The owner, Vince Merkley, will personally consult and work with you to make you event perfect, call or email any time......775.972.8777 or alpinetents@aol.com.

2 Reviews for Alpine Event Services

2 Alpine Event Services Reviews

User2980736

2+ years ago

For a last minute tent rental we were very pleased. Read more For a last minute tent rental we were very pleased.

User2981035

2+ years ago

I love this company! They are fair in price and surprised me with how quickly they got back to me when I had questions. The actual tent was beautiful and far exceeded my expectations. I would ... Read more recommend this Alpine to everybody.

Alpine Event Services FAQ