Altar Ego Weddings

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Altar Ego Weddings

Altar Ego Weddings is a wedding planning firm that coordinates celebrations in Austin, Dripping Springs, the Texas Hill Country and the surrounding areas. The team is there to suggest ideas and vendors while keeping everything organized. Leave it up to Altar Ego Weddings to help plan a day that is personal, memorable and fun.

Experience
Jen Ashford founded Altar Ego in 2007. Over the past 11 years, she has gained both expertise and vendor relationships.

To let your style shine through, Altar Ego can manage the details through various services. They can create a plan or provide guidance, depending on how much help you need. Their professional offerings include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Michelle L Olson

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect and we love her

We booked Jen in the fall for our summer wedding. We got the unlimited email plan with month of and day of service. She was worth every penny. She gave great advice, was timely in her responses, took ... Read more a phone call or 2 from my Dad (who needed to talk things out), and took so many fears and concerns off my plate. The vendors and she worked together so seamlessly, it was like I had booked them all from one fairy godmother. She's a leader in her field and well respected, which was super obvious in her leadership and professionalism. My rehearsal was quick and painless, her plans were executed and thoughtful. I loved that she told everyone to go to her with question, not me. Whew! She listened to all of my needs and made them happen. She made changes along the way and was flexible with details that changed and then changed again. I felt supported and cared for. My wedding day was perfect, thanks to Jen's attention to all of the details. I would hire her again tomorrow, she is helpful, kind, efficient, calm (yessss, I needed and used her calm energy), and professional. Her assistant, Shannon, was poised and helpful as well. I didn't have to do anything hard that night, it was magical. I posted a picture of her making me laugh right before the ceremony plus my sweet husband and our drink donkeys!

M
Macy Cotton

Married on 01/19/2019

Hire Jen--Seriously She's the Best

I could not have asked for a better wedding planning experience than I had with Jen and Altar Ego Weddings. Jen was always accessible for my questions and responded quickly, and she had thoughtful ... Read more suggestions for each step of planning! She is also well connected and respected in the wedding community--I used her referrals for the cake and the flowers and, in addition to receiving excellent service with everyone, they all told me that I had found a great wedding planner with Jen. Then on my wedding day, Jen was an invaluable resource. I felt like we had a million balls in the air, but I didn't have to do anything! Jen was several steps ahead, communicating with all of the vendors and support staff to make sure the day went off without any issues!! Jen managed set up, tear down, and everything so I could sit back and enjoy the day! It was such a huge relief to know that all of the details were being handled by someone much more capable than myself. And on top of all of that, she's so easy to talk to and a very fun person to work with! I'll be recommending Jen to literally anyone who asks--she's the best!

T
Taylor B.

Married on 11/03/2018

Would recommend to ANY Austin couple!!

Jennifer Ashford and her company, Altar Ego Weddings, played a HUGE part in why our wedding day was so special. Throughout the entire planning process Jen was available via email to answer any ... Read more questions and give us guidance. We were planning the wedding long distance over about a year and a half. Along the way we met Jen on a couple trips home and she was always an email or call away, which was so reassuring. My husband and I are both big planners for life in general, so we very much appreciated Jen's attention to detail, promptness, reassurance, and overall organization. It was all of this that allowed us to completely trust her leading up to and on the wedding day. We knew we were in good hands all day and that things would go according to plan with her at the helm. It was so comforting for us and our families to just enjoy the wedding day and not have to worry about logistics. Our parents were in awe of how smoothly everything ran, and we had the most special time with our friends and families. Thank you for everything Jen!! Please, do yourself a favor, and put yourself in her hands for your big day! :)