Alter Ego Photo Booth

South Windsor, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Alter Ego Photo Booth

A photo booth company in South Windsor, Connecticut, Alter Ego Photo Booth Co. combines photo booth innovation with modern design. A successful part of the wedding industry since 2010, the company prides itself on its ability to both customize and personalize each photo booth experience. Fun and interactive, Alter Ego Photo Booth Co. is the perfect choice for unique wedding keepsakes you and your guests will cherish for a long time to come!

Alter Ego Photo Booth Co. offers a number of services for couples and their guests to enjoy a truly streamlined wedding experience. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Enclosed booth or Open booth
  • Social media integration
  • Thumbdrive of images
  • Props
  • Video Messaging
  • Unlimited Prints

Areas Covered

Alter Ego Photo Booth Co. proudly offers photo booth services to couples located in South Windsor, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

200 Reviews for Alter Ego Photo Booth

200 Alter Ego Photo Booth Reviews

A
Featured
annette

Married on 09/07/2013

I am a very particular bride with high expectations and when I say that Shari and her staff blew me away, you can trust that they will do the same for you. When I say the photobooth was one of the ... Read more best decisions I have made besides marrying my groom, I am not even kidding. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! Shari's staff was sooo accommodating, warm, fun and professional. They were truly spectacular. Everyone loved it. I did not even want a guest book, but when we looked at the scrap book the next day we were in tears with laughter. Oh the surprises.... oh and don't be afraid of the props, they made it! This scrapbook will always make me smile. Thank you again! It was a wonderful addition to the wedding!

User4402592

I absolutely loved that everything was personalized for the event. The booth was a hit! Everyone was able to get their own copy of the photos and one went into the book for the bride and groom. ... Read more Everyone was friendly and accommodating. It was worth every penny!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing experience!

Shari was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She was extremely responsive and helpful. She provided exactly what I asked for and the pictures came out beautifully! Would highly recommend her to ... Read more anyone looking for a photo booth for their wedding