Alterations Etc

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Alterations Etc

Alterations Etc is a professional wedding dress alteration company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. An experienced seamstress, Sandra Denley offers her clientele wedding solutions from personalized fitting appointments to custom designed gowns. Sandra is dedicated to perfecting her already seasoned abilities and strives to provide her customers with nothing short of an exceptional experience. Alterations Etc operates with a keen eye for detail and a steadfast commitment to helping clients realize their beautifully sewn wedding dreams.

Experience

Sandra’s pursuit of fashion tailoring began at a young age, acquiring her first sewing job at the age of 16 in England. Since then, her career has provided her with experience in a variety of skill areas, from garment design to pattern making. Sandra’s loyal client base originates in places across North America, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Alterations Etc has also crafted and customized dresses for notable pageant associations, including Miss USA and Miss Teen USA.

Devoted to high standards of professionalism, Sandra works hard to ensure that her clients’ needs and expectations are met. She offers alterations regardless of where her customers have made their purchase, while each garment is steamed and ready to be worn upon retrieval. Some of the pieces available and services offered by Alterations Etc include:

• Custom-made dresses
  • Dress replicas
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Veils
  • Cleaning and preservation
  • Rentals
  • Vintage garment repair and dress redesign

51 Reviews for Alterations Etc

51 Alterations Etc Reviews

Lisa F
Featured
Lisa

Married on 10/11/2018

I purchased a heavily beaded Berta couture dress from StillWhite. Com that required alterations. When speaking with friends in Tucson, without hesitation, they directed me to Sandra the owner & Master ... Read more Seamstress at Alterations Ect.. After reading her reviews, I reached out to her. From my first meeting with Sandra, I knew she was a true professional. With one glance she knew exactly what needed to be done to properly fit and correct a previous sloppy job on the handkerchief hem of my dress. Sandra was very considerate knowing that I was traveling from Tucson, Sandra accommodated my busy schedule & travel. She communicated via text when my dress was completed and everything went very timely & smoothly. The outcome was amazing!! Sandra meticulously corrected the intricate hem and fit my Berta gown perfectly to me. She replaced missing Swarovski crystals & beads, shortened straps, added lining where needed, and made my gown look brand new! Her prices were very reasonable for a professional of her caliber. It is without hesitation that I recommend Sandra @ Alterations Ect for all dress fitting needs.

Lori
Lori Rowe Mcburnett

Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing bead work

Going into Sandra's shop is an experience in and of itself. When you walk through the door, you are transported into a lovely, comfortable space that makes you want to sit and have a chat. Sandra's ... Read more tailoring skills are unprecedented. She has beautifully altered couture gowns from Glam Squad for my daughter competing at Miss AZ USA. She recently hemmed a completely beaded long gown for me for my daughter's wedding. It took a lot of detail work which she finished quickly and for a reasonable price. Don't go anywhere else! Trust Sandra with your special occasion wear.

Elaina
Elaina Kolkhorst

Married on 07/14/2019

Mother of the bride dress

Sandra altered my dress for my daughter's wedding. She was very professional, had reasonable prices, excellent quality. She knew exactly what needed to be done to the dress to make it fit perfect! Read more Sandra altered my dress for my daughter's wedding. She was very professional, had reasonable prices, excellent quality. She knew exactly what needed to be done to the dress to make it fit perfect!