Althauser Design

Port Orchard, WA · View map · Visit website

About Althauser Design

Althauser Design is a wedding florist located in Port Orchard, Washington. Since 2006, Theresa has been creating incredible floral designs for couples across the Greater Seattle area. She takes the time to listen to your likes, dislikes, and vision, and from there designs an exceptional wedding event you will never forget. With imagination, vision, organization, professionalism, and attention to detail, Althauser Design will ensure that your wedding is perfect down to the very last flower petal. From romantic roses to whimsical rustic arrangements, Theresa will craft stunning arrangements that perfectly complement your personality, tone, and season of your special day.

Althauser Design offers complete wedding floral design services to set the backdrop of your wedding with beautiful flower arrangements and decor. From consultation to clean up, Theresa will work with you through the complete event design process, even visiting your venue and providing samples to ensure your wedding is a one-of-a-kind, customized day. Althauser Design provides a broad range of arrangement and decor options including:

• Aisle decor

Kat
Kat

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Elopement Florals

Theresa was an absolute joy to work with for my intimate PNW elopement. We met and discussed my desired look for the bouquet, I was very specific about the flowers that I did want, and some that I ... Read more absolutely did not want. She worked with me to accommodate all of my requests, and showed me some elements of her previous stylings that I was excited to include as well. On the day of the wedding she delivered the florals right on time and they were even more beautiful that I could have imagined! Would absolutely recommend her- her pricing is reasonable, she is delightful to work with, and the flowers stole the show on my wedding day!

K
Kate Suhrbier

Married on 07/30/2019

Perfect Flowers for the Perfect Wedding

Theresa did a perfect job on the flowers for our wedding. She worked closely with me throughout the process and captured everything I could have hoped for and more. I was very particular and needed to ... Read more trust her talent --I am so happy I did. I received so much positive feedback from guests and vendors. Everything she did was beautiful.

Lauren
Lauren Dase

Married on 07/20/2019

Althauser Design is the Best!

Theresa was fabulous to work with! I showed her the overall look that I was trying to achieve for my wedding and she took that vision and exceeded expectations! She pays attention to detail and works ... Read more within your budget. The flowers were such a hit with my guests, everything turned out beautiful.