Alvis Pham Photography

Garden Grove, CA · View map · Visit website

About Alvis Pham Photography

Located in Garden Grove, Alvis Pham Photography is a wedding photography and videography business that specializes in weddings and events. Their team believes the process of taking wedding photos should be fun, exciting and unforgettable. From engagements to rehearsal dinners or the wedding ceremony, they will work to capture the emotion and beautiful, priceless moments of your special day. You will relive your wedding day through your photos, and they are excited to assist in creating those touching and meaningful images that will freeze forever in time.

Alvis Pham Photography offers a variety of services for couples on their wedding day. They will work with their clients to create the perfect budget-friendly package. They provide the following:

• Wedding portraits

M
Featured
Mandy

Married on 01/27/2018

I found Alivs on Facebook I was looking for a videographer for my 20yr. Vow Renewal. I was a little hesitant cause I didn't know him or his work but boy was I surprised! He is so talented! We got our ... Read more video back this week and we were soooooo happy with it, it was AMAZING!! I can't even say enough about how much this video meant to us, and it was done so beautifully! We are so thankful for him and all the effort and time put into making the video for us to enjoy for years to come. I would HIGHLY suggest Alivs to anyone who's looking for a great videographer. Thank you so much!

Troy
Troy Westfall

Married on 06/08/2019

The happiest I've ever been with a photographer

I found Alvis through a Craigslist ad. He was extremely affordable, but the quality of his work was so much better than his competitors. He kept in touch with me all the way up to the wedding, and on ... Read more the day, he showed up early and scouted the venue to make sure he could get the best photos possible. Alvis was very friendly, and was also very sneaky - he captured 1,300 beautiful photos of my wedding, but never got in anybody's way, and never made his presence conspicuous. He sent us the final product about 4 weeks after the wedding, and they are absolutely STUNNING. I could not possibly be happier with the quality of his work and his personality. I give him the strongest possible recommendation to anyone else getting married.

Suong
Suong

Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend Alvis as your photographer!!!

We had the pleasure of working with Alvis for our engagement shoot and for our wedding and we could not be happier. He made me and my husband feel at ease and was so much fun! He is very professional ... Read more and knew exactly what to do and even helped us when we didn't know what to do. We can't thank him enough in capturing all the sweet memories on our wedding day. We will definitely be utilizing Alvis services for future events!