Always & Always Events

A
Alexandra L.

Married on 06/08/2019

Just the Best!!

Where do I even begin... Probably with a million thanks to Yasmin for making our wedding day even better than I could have ever imagined. She is such a professional. She took care of everything for us, ... Read more dealt with all of the vendors, from requests, to bookings, to day of coordinating. She kept us on schedule, communicated clearly and consistently, and never once let us feel like we had anything to worry about. Even more than that, she got to know us as a couple, our wants and needs, and helped us design what ended up being our dream wedding. She was so sweet and such a calming presence throughout the entire process, and made what could have been a very stressful experience a truly wonderful one. The day of the wedding, she was everywhere, overseeing everything, making sure we were enjoying ourselves and not once did we have to deal with a vendor, problem or anything at all really. To sum it all up, we credit the success of our wedding day almost entirely to Yasmin. We had the most perfect day thanks to her and gained a friend along the way :)

A
Anna

Married on 12/28/2018

Lovely and very responsive!

Yasmin really was amazing to work with especially since I needed her advice on everything! I planned the wedding from Chicago and asked for her guidance countless times. Read more Yasmin really was amazing to work with especially since I needed her advice on everything! I planned the wedding from Chicago and asked for her guidance countless times.

C
Cristina

Married on 12/14/2018

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

There aren’t enough words to express how amazing this entire wedding process for me went with the never ending help of Yasmin! She is the best of the best! Her attention to detail is like no other! ... Read more She had to deal with the likes of a perfectionist bride like myself. She brought all of my wedding dreams come true in the most professional and calming of ways! I would recommend her to any bride looking to capture the magic on your big day, Yasmin is the genie of wedding wishes. She is meticulous, reassuring and so organized, making the wedding planning process so much easier! I’m so happy to have had the privilege to work with her but more importantly am so lucky to call her my friend❤️