Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella

Berlin, NJ · View map

About Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella

Always Beautiful specializes in wedding and event planning. With 25 years experience in the floral industry we provide personal attention to every wedding and the fine details that make it your special day.

25 years experience in wedding and event floral art.Every wedding is a new canvas.Its your vision I help create your dream day. Alwaysbeautifulfloral.com has many options and a great price. Save your date! Please call for in-home consultation.

49 Reviews for Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella

49 Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella Reviews

J
Jennifer Ristagno

Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful and reasonable!

I had met with other florists for my wedding before meeting with Stella. I only needed flowers for my bridal party and parents since my venue provided the flowers for the chapel and reception. Stella ... Read more was by far the most reasonably priced and most personable. I knew from our first meeting that I wanted to hire her for my flowers. Stella was very flexible with times for our first meeting. I brought pictures of how I wanted my bouquet, the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, and our parents. Stella was able to reproduce them perfectly. She continued to stay in touch with me months before the wedding, and went over everything again just days before. All of the flowers were simply gorgeous and my bouquet lasted a week after the wedding. Stella also did a friend’s wedding weeks before mine, and her flowers were also stunning. Always beautiful flowers by Stella will not disappoint!

B
Beth

Married on 04/30/2019

Stella is so easy to work with and her designs are amazing. My daughter's and bridal parties' flowers were stunning. Stella listened to what my daughter's vision of her day was and came up with a ... Read more design that matched everything perfectly.. Thank you Stella!

H
Hannah

Married on 09/21/2018

I love Stella!

We hired Stella through recommendation of my in-laws, and couldn't have been more pleased with the turnout! She was really easy to work with, affordable, and truly listened to what I wanted. I didn't ... Read more want anything too cheesy or standard-looking. Stella brought in a mix of both traditional and unique flowers that fit my rustic fall theme and color palette perfectly! I don't know much about flowers myself, and felt really comfortable trusting her to take my ideas and run with it. I will post more once the professional photos come in. You can't go wrong with Stella!