Always in Bloom Florist

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Always in Bloom Florist

Always in Bloom Florist is an award-winning florist located in Saint Louis, Missouri. The company boasts over two decades of experience and a large number of happy customers who have chosen their services. The owner, Colleen, gives a free wedding consultation to each couple, which is an opportunity for her to listen and then apply her knowledge, experience and creativity to executing the perfect floral arrangements for each wedding event.

Always in Bloom Florist offers a number of floral styles, arrangements and services to each couple. The company has experience arranging flowers in a number of styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical and vintage. Colleen and her team are happy to provide flowers for your aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres and more. Additionally, couples are provided with quality floral service that includes delivery, setup and cleanup.

52 Reviews for Always in Bloom Florist

52 Always in Bloom Florist Reviews

L
Lisa

Getting married on 11/23/2019

Love Always in Bloom! Colleen is very sweet, just describe your ideas and she puts together the most beautiful bouquets and corsages. She even gave advise on how and where to cut corners to keep the ... Read more budget down, no overselling! Everything was BEAUTIFUL!

Kerry
Kerry

Married on 04/27/2019

Great Flowers!

We were so happy with our flowers! I didn't really have a plan of what I wanted when I went into my consulting meeting, but they had fantastic ideas and worked with us on our budget. They were also ... Read more very flexible when I had to call and add or cancel some extra flowers. I loved working with them!

J
Jillian

Married on 11/04/2017

I love always in bloom. Colleen has been wonderful to work with. She works within your budget and gives you alternate ideas to help with pricing. Her shop can create anything. She is very fair priced ... Read more I honestly must say for her work I am shocked she doesn't charge more.