Always in Bloom

Sun City, California · View map

About Always in Bloom

Always in Bloom is a floral preservation business located in Canyon Lake, California. Owner Judy came up with the idea for her unique business when she was planning her own wedding. She knew she wanted to preserve her stunning bouquet somehow, and thus the idea of freeze-drying her flowers was born. Her services help keep alive the memories of your big day.

Not only does Always in Bloom specialize in the preservation of wedding flowers, they also preserve wedding gowns. Judy understands the sentiment behind these precious items, so everything she preserves is handled with the utmost care. You will be amazed by the gorgeous designs Judy creates with your bouquet. Other services offered include:

• Consultation

7 Always in Bloom Reviews

K
Karen

Married on 04/14/2018

Always In Bloom preserved my wedding gown and my flowers. Judy helped makeboth of these very affordable by taking payments. I am so grateful for my beautiful keepsake! Read more Always In Bloom preserved my wedding gown and my flowers. Judy helped makeboth of these very affordable by taking payments. I am so grateful for my beautiful keepsake!

K
Kimberly

Married on 12/31/2017

Always in Bloom did my mother in laws funeral flowers, it is such a beautiful memory keepsake. I wish I had known about it when I got married. Judy is so wonderful to work with, she gave me great ... Read more ideas on how to save the flowers since I was flying with them. Her design ideas were incredible and the final product is beautiful! Highly recommend!!!!

T
Tracey

Married on 07/08/2017

Always In Bloom preserved my daughters wedding bouquet! She picked it up at the reception to have the flowers fresh and was very helpful working with our time schedule. Thank you for the beautiful ... Read more piece of art Judy!