Always Special Events

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About Always Special Events

Always Special Events is a wedding décor and event planning company based in Sarasota, Florida. To make every occasion unique, the company offers a wide variety of decorations and event rentals to match any wedding theme. From vendor coordination, to design consultation, to venue decorating, our team has provided decorating & wedding planning service to couples throughout the Manatee & Sarasota County areas since 2013. I have been decorating weddings & parties since 1994 in the Ocala area.

Always Special Events provides couples with a wide variety of linen rentals for special occassions, with offerings including invitations,tablecloths, table skirts, table runners, chair covers, chair sashes, drapery, and backdrops. Décor items are also available for rental, such as chalkboards, candles, wedding signage, and vases. Balloon decorating options include balloon hearts, arches, columns, and centerpieces. The team can provide custom-designed centerpieces for couples, as well as invitations, garters, custom printed napkins, and personalized wedding accessories.

Other Services
As well as providing rentals and décor, the team specializes in planning assistance. Both partial planning and full planning options are available, including everything from venue selection, floral design, event design, and day-of coordination, as well as event set up and clean up.

TOO VIEW MORE PICTURES VISIT OUR WEBSITE. www.AlwaysSpecialEvents.com

19 Reviews for Always Special Events

19 Always Special Events Reviews

B
Featured
Brandie

Married on 01/07/2017

We hired Audra to decorate our wedding reception for 1-7-17! Wow, her and her team are incredible! She's a wonderful person, very nice, easy to get a hold of when questions came up, and she's a ... Read more perfectionist with her work! Our reception was flawless! I have very high standards and expectations, and she exceded then all! She brought to life the vision of our reception! She also had gorgeous items that can be rented from her, which we did rent some! We will definitely use her again in the future!!!! Thank you very much! Jeff and Brandie Kedzierski

N
Nicole

Married on 04/20/2019

Backyard bliss!

Audra was fantastic to work with. She exceeded my expectations at every level and made my day everything I had hoped for. THANK YOU! Read more Audra was fantastic to work with. She exceeded my expectations at every level and made my day everything I had hoped for. THANK YOU!

N
Nancy

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing & beautiful!!

Audra was able to provide us with a gorgeous & economical beach wedding even with us being from Canada! She also was able to fulfill all of my requests & alter decorations to be child friendly. Audra ... Read more Audra also decorated our Florida rental home for a beautiful outdoor evening reception. Thank you Audra!!!