Always Timeless Productions

Chandler, Arizona · View map

About Always Timeless Productions

Always Timeless Productions is a photography service based out of Chandler, Arizona. Dorrell Edwards is the proud owner and operator of Always Timeless Productions. Dorrell began his photography career by volunteering at his local church to help build a social media presence and quickly developed a passion for working behind the camera. Always Timeless Productions provides you and your loved ones with high quality work as well as a personal and comfortable Photo/Vidography experience.

Always Timeless Productions will work with you to create images and video content that are unique to you and your wedding. Dorrell has a true passion for capturing emotions and expressions that shines through in each photo that he takes. Dorrell has experience with working in the graphic design industry, allowing him to create custom graphic for your photos. Additionally, Always Timeless Productions can provide the following photography services:

• Destination / travel

103 Always Timeless Productions Reviews

Nife
Nife Adeyemi

Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Wedding Photography in AZ! Period!

Wow wow wow I am blown away by the gorgeous photos taken by Dorrell, owner of Always Timeless Weddings. He knows exactly what he’s doing and works to make you extremely happy. His lighting is superb ... Read more as well. He made my husband & I look so good! I had seen other photos from other people’s phones and I was a little concerned lol. Well when we received the photos from Always Timeless Weddings, exactly when he said we would get them, all my concerns turned into joy. Dorrell also shot our wedding on his birthday. Thank you so much Dorrell for spending your big day with us on our most precious & special day. A day to remember. Btw, Dorrell is also so easy going and kind and was the easiest vendor to work with. Clearly, I highly recommend Always Timeless Weddings for your wedding photo and video needs!

Leanne
Leanne

Married on 05/04/2019

Photography

Dorrell did an amazing job! He was fun and upbeat at the wedding and our final product is absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait to print and frame all my favorites! Read more Dorrell did an amazing job! He was fun and upbeat at the wedding and our final product is absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait to print and frame all my favorites!

S
Samantha

Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Work

Dorrell was such a pleasure to have on our special day! He made sure that we got so many pictures and everything that we wanted! He was so flexible with everything! The pictures turned out gorgeous!I ... Read more couldn't have asked for anything better!