Always Timeless Productions

Chandler, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Always Timeless Productions

Always Timeless Productions is a photography service based out of Chandler, Arizona. Dorrell Edwards is the proud owner and operator of Always Timeless Productions. Dorrell began his photography career by volunteering at his local church to help build a social media presence and quickly developed a passion for working behind the camera. Always Timeless Productions provides you and your loved ones with high quality work as well as a personal and comfortable Photo/Vidography experience.

Always Timeless Productions will work with you to create images and video content that are unique to you and your wedding. Dorrell has a true passion for capturing emotions and expressions that shines through in each photo that he takes. Dorrell has experience with working in the graphic design industry, allowing him to create custom graphic for your photos. Additionally, Always Timeless Productions can provide the following photography services:

• Destination / travel

Featured
William

Married on 03/22/2019

Highest Level of Appreciation

I’m not sure where to start, since my wife and I don’t ever write reviews... But there is no way we could go without letting viewers/readers know how grateful we are to have had the pleasure of ... Read more working with Dorrell and his staff. To say that Dorrell made our wedding day absolutely amazing would be an understatement... Dorrell captured personal, intimate and priceless moments that we could’ve only dreamed to have been able to look back on! My wife and I have have only had our videos for 3 days and yet we have viewed them over and over countless times and every time we continue to be amazed more and more. Dorrell is professional, kind, talented and I pure gift to all that come in contact with him. I would recommend “Always Timeless Productions” to all who truly want perfection on their special day! Thank you Dorrell and may god bless you!

Leanne
Leanne

Married on 05/04/2019

Photography

Dorrell did an amazing job! He was fun and upbeat at the wedding and our final product is absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait to print and frame all my favorites! Read more Dorrell did an amazing job! He was fun and upbeat at the wedding and our final product is absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait to print and frame all my favorites!

S
Samantha

Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Work

Dorrell was such a pleasure to have on our special day! He made sure that we got so many pictures and everything that we wanted! He was so flexible with everything! The pictures turned out gorgeous!I ... Read more couldn't have asked for anything better!