Aly's Apothecary

Sutton Coldfield · View map

About Aly's Apothecary

Happiness has always been the best medicine, and laughter, the best drug. Here at Aly's Apothecary we specialise in soaps with happy qualities! Luscious smells, happy colours and quirky designs to make you smile!

I love soaping! I took it up as a hobby and haven't looked back since. I've learnt to layer, suspend, glitter and sparkle! I've always been a huge fan of anything cute, and my soapy-seal-of-approval is if it makes me squeal with happiness when I unmold my latest creation.

Becoming a bride-to-be has made me realise, more than ever, that making your dreams come true isn't cheap. Everyone wants high quality goods at the cheapest prices- especially when it comes down to your wedding. So this is my opportunity to give a little back to the world, to help out brides everywhere by offering personalised soap-wedding-favours at reasonable prices, to help spread soapy love everywhere.

But don't think that just because you aren't a bride that we haven't got anything for you! Oh no, we've got plenty, and because we do custom orders- the sky is the limit. Whether its soapy gifts for friends and family, baby shower or housewarming- we'll be sure to make it just right!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Aly's Apothecary FAQ