Alyssa Frost Photography

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Alyssa Frost Photography

Alyssa Frost Photography is a Charlotte-based photography company run by husband and wife team Alyssa and Corey Frost. These high school sweethearts moved to Charlotte, North Carolina after college and their wedding day. Here they it made it their goal to capture this special day for other loving couples. Alyssa Frost Photography focuses on creating memorable experiences for you and your partner by capturing the most important and special moments of your big day. Their goals is to ensure your expectations are met every step of the way. Alyssa Frost Photography truly wants you to enjoy your wedding day and to have fun and be yourself while you are photographed. By making sure that you are comfortable throughout the process, this husband-wife photography team will be able to truly capture genuine moment between you and your loved one.

Alyssa Frost Photography specializes in natural and candid photos that take the light and happy feel of your wedding day and capture it in the photos they take. Alyssa Frost Photography offers the following photography services for your big day:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 05/23/2018

I hired Alyssa Frost Photography for my wedding which was just this past week and I couldn't have been more pleased with my decision. The entire process with Alyssa was so easy and stress free, which ... Read more is how it should be when you’re planning a wedding. Alyssa and her husband are also just very nice people; they showed up about 15 mins early and got right to work. I was truly impressed with their level of professionalism, attention to detail and care with which they do their job. I received all of the edited images back within 7 days of the event (which I was also impressed with) and they are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! There are so many stunning photos there is no way I could choose just one favorite. They captured every precious moment of our wedding. I plan to recommend Alyssa Frost Photography to anyone that ever asks me about a good photographer will also be setting up a little family photo shoot in the near future with my husband and our son.

Jillian
Jillian

Getting married on 11/10/2019

So amazing

Don't even get me started on this husband and wife photography team! I knew from my first phone conversation with Alyssa that we clicked and it was going to be perfect. They went above and beyond with ... Read more our engagement photos- they were patient, allowed for outfit and location changes and even let us include our puppy which was no easy task!! We got a sneak peak that night and SO many pictures back within such a short amount of time. We are so thrilled to have a husband and wife team that makes us laugh and feel comfortable on our wedding day- they are such an important part of our team! Recommend 100%.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 03/30/2019

Timelessly Beautiful, Light & Romantic

I absolutely LOVE (not past tense) our photographer team! Alyssa and Corey are phenomenal. They made our engagement photos and wedding photo experiences so enjoyable, relaxing and comfortable to be ... Read more ourselves. They’re prompt, consistent in their photographs and give such a beautifully light, timeless, and romantic feel to your photos. Not to mention, the turnaround time was crazy fast!