Alyssa Frost Photography

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Alyssa Frost Photography

Alyssa Frost Photography is a Charlotte-based photography company run by husband and wife team Alyssa and Corey Frost. These high school sweethearts moved to Charlotte, North Carolina after college and their wedding day. Here they it made it their goal to capture this special day for other loving couples. Alyssa Frost Photography focuses on creating memorable experiences for you and your partner by capturing the most important and special moments of your big day. Their goals is to ensure your expectations are met every step of the way. Alyssa Frost Photography truly wants you to enjoy your wedding day and to have fun and be yourself while you are photographed. By making sure that you are comfortable throughout the process, this husband-wife photography team will be able to truly capture genuine moment between you and your loved one.

Alyssa Frost Photography specializes in natural and candid photos that take the light and happy feel of your wedding day and capture it in the photos they take. Alyssa Frost Photography offers the following photography services for your big day:

• Additional hours

Featured
Jillian

Getting married on 11/10/2019

So amazing

Don't even get me started on this husband and wife photography team! I knew from my first phone conversation with Alyssa that we clicked and it was going to be perfect. They went above and beyond with ... Read more our engagement photos- they were patient, allowed for outfit and location changes and even let us include our puppy which was no easy task!! We got a sneak peak that night and SO many pictures back within such a short amount of time. We are so thrilled to have a husband and wife team that makes us laugh and feel comfortable on our wedding day- they are such an important part of our team! Recommend 100%.

K
Kathryn

Married on 07/27/2019

Most Wonderful Wedding Photography Experience!

We originally discovered Alyssa and Corey Frost’s photography on our venue's facebook page. I was immediately drawn to how light, airy, and romantic their style was. They have an absolutely beautiful ... Read more aesthetic, but not only are they amazing at what they do, they are an absolute joy to work with. They were so flexible with us and responded to any email we sent in record time. For example, my husband and I had taken engagement photos before we booked our wedding photographer, so Alyssa and Corey offered to include bridal portraits in our package when it normally came with an engagement session. The bridal session with them was so much fun, despite it being below 40 degrees outside! Alyssa made sure I was comfortable and I loved how many suggestions they had for poses, locations, etc. I knew I was in good hands and those pictures came out so much better than I could have ever dreamed! My mom wanted a picture from my bridal portraits at the wedding, so Alyssa helped her select one, printed it, and delivered it to the rehearsal (with an easel!) It was so nice to have them stop by the rehearsal and meet everyone, it's one of the many small things they did to show they care and that they truly go the extra mile to make your wedding day special and stress free. The timing at our venue only allowed for about 45 minutes of pictures, and since my husband and I were not doing a first look, those 45 minutes had to include the formal family photos, pictures with the wedding party, and pictures of us. I was slightly nervous about fitting all those pictures in that time, but thanks to their organization and skill we had time to spare! They had a list of names for every formal family photo, which made the time much more efficient! Nothing at all felt rushed, and they accommodated any suggestions we had. It is such a special time right after the ceremony we were just giddy with happiness, and Alyssa and Corey really captured those candid, special moments. I really appreciated that they asked us what "one moment" was most important to us to be included in the pictures. I said that I really wanted to have pictures of my husband's face when I walked down the aisle. They did an amazing job and I will cherish those pictures forever! We were absolutely blown away when we got our photos back. Alyssa sent us a sneak peak hours after the reception ended which was so special. Besides an extremely fast turnaround time, the number and quality of the photos was breathtaking. I was convinced that they must have cloned themselves because of the variety of angles and shots that they got. They also did a great job of capturing the details of the wedding day, the little things that you spend hours planning out beforehand but never actually see on your wedding because the day goes by in a blur! I really appreciate that they offered to make any of the photos black and white and checked that we loved the pictures before sending us our USB of the photos. In short, Alyssa and Corey were nothing short of extraordinary. They captured some of our favorite moments on the best day of our lives, and we are so deeply grateful to them and so happy we chose them to be our wedding photographer. They are patient, calm, professional, and excellent at what they do. We truly cannot recommend them highly enough! Thank you Alyssa and Corey!

C
Celeste

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience!

The pictures from my wedding day were one of the most important things to me. I did a lot of research on wedding photographers and I am so happy that I ended up selecting Alyssa Frost Photography! ... Read more Alyssa and Corey were so helpful and had such a great eye for pictures. Even though we had a huge thunderstorm on our wedding day, Alyssa and Corey made it work and had some great ideas for photo opportunities. If I had to do it all over again, I would certainly hire them again, without any hesitation. Alyssa Frost Photography beautifully captured every little detail of our wedding day and I am forever grateful!