Alyssa Grace Photography

Crown Point, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Alyssa Grace Photography

Alyssa Grace Photography is a wedding photography company based in Crown Point, Indiana. With years of experience and renowned services, photographer Alyssa Grace will provide high-quality wedding photos to be cherished forever. Alyssa Grace Photography specializes in the styles of contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and traditional.

Experience
Alyssa Grace Photography has been in operation for more than 7 years. Additionally, this company won a WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards in 2018.

Alyssa Grace Photography offers the following services:

• Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor also offers the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards

Location
Alyssa Grace Photography is based in Crown Point, Indiana, and services Northwest Indiana as well as the Chicago area.

22 Reviews for Alyssa Grace Photography

22 Alyssa Grace Photography Reviews

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 06/22/2018

Alyssa Grace Photography was amazing and deserves more than a 5 star rating! Alyssa quickly becomes more than just your photographer, she becomes your friend. She is so much fun to work with, making ... Read more you laugh all day long and melts any stress that arises. She gives you a confidence in yourself that you have never felt before. On top of this, she is an amazing photographer, capturing the beautiful, intimate moments between you and your loved one on your special day. Alyssa recommended doing a first look, and I am so incredibly happy that I took her advice! My husband and I shared such a peaceful, beautiful moment together out in the woods near my house without any of the distractions. At the ceremony, walking down the aisle and seeing my husband at the end was still just as amazing. So, I highly recommend a first look with Alyssa! She made sure we got the pictures we wanted, and she took so many more wonderful photos! Alyssa is just a genuine, talented individual with a heart of pure gold. My husband, family, and I absolutely adore her and are so thankful she was the one to photograph our special day. The photographer is such a crucial part to your wedding, not only capturing pictures, but helping you keep the day running more smoothly. Do yourself a favor and hire Alyssa!

C
Carrie Olson

Married on 06/29/2019

Alyssa is the BEST in the BIZ.

Alyssa was wonderful from start to finish! She was always there to help me coordinate when to start & where to go next. She knew the exact poses we were going to do & kept it moving. Which my husband ... Read more loved

A
Allison

Married on 05/25/2019

Best photographer around

Alyssa was absolutely amazing. Read more Alyssa was absolutely amazing.