Ama Photography & Cinema by Aisha Khan

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Ama Photography & Cinema by Aisha Khan

Ama Photography & Cinema by Aisha Khan is a wedding photographer located in Houston, Texas that specializes in creating beautiful, unique and creative pictures. What began as a passion for preserving treasured memories, has turned into a successful career. You can count on Ama Photography & Cinema to beautifully and creatively capture all of the moments, feeling and emotions of your wedding day.

Ama Photography & Cinema by Aisha Khan specializes in artistic and photojournalistic wedding photography, wedding cinema, engagements, bridal, boudoir and love story films. They truly do it all so that you can have wonderful lasting memories of your big day. Their photography style includes contemporary, photojournalistic, natural and vintage. Some of their services include:

• Additional hours

F
Featured
fleur

Married on 11/01/2014

I can truly say Ama by Aisha Photography/Videography is amazing! Aisha and her team are extremely talented and listen very carefully to the style you envision. I made sure to let Aisha know I wanted ... Read more glamorous and sexy photos, and I feel I got exactly what I asked for. You can view them here: http://amabyaisha.com/hotel-sorella-texas-wedding-fleur-mark/ I was beyond impressed when I viewed them. Aisha and her team captured so many beautiful moments, with many of the pre-wedding photos being staged, and all of the photos at the ceremony and reception, candid. Aisha instructed my bridesmaids and I how to pose and told us to tell jokes to each other which made it really fun. You can tell how happy we all are, and the photos look completely natural. Aisha and her team had not seen the room we were going to be in, but within 2 minutes of entering, started snapping photos and knew exactly where we should go in order to have the best looks. She did the same with my husband and his groomsmen. Another point I'd like to make is how much I love how animated my fiance and I look at the ceremony and the reception! This was all due to Ama Photography taking the perfect photo at the perfect time! Now that I think back to the wedding, I don't even remember noticing videos and cameras all around me. They captured each and every moment without seeming they were even there which was awesome as we never felt like we were being photographed. Aisha's vision is stellar and she absolutely knows what she is doing. The photos above speak for themselves! I would recommend Aisha to any bride wanting the perfect photos for years to come. Everyone will tell you to enjoy every moment because the day flies by, and that could not be more true! Investing in a photographer who will give you beautiful photos for you and your partner to cherish for a lifetime would be my number one recommendation.

A
Ashton Fontenot

Married on 07/15/2018

Ama by Aisha Photography

Most amazing experience working with Claudia. She was worth everything and more! Claudia was by herself for our wedding with no team help and she did more than I have ever seen one person do at a ... Read more wedding. I am pleased to say out of all the vendors we had for our wedding, Claudia was #1 on our list!

H
Helene

Married on 11/18/2017

From start to finish, Aisha was everything I wanted in a wedding photographer! Her style caught my eye early on and I knew we’d have unique and more “edgy” wedding photos. We live in LA and I’ll ... Read more admit, I was nervous trying to navigate the less familiar Houston photo scene. Her work is a cut above the rest and she is truly an artist. She was very communicative throughout the process and flexible with things like billing deadlines and scheduling/timelines. Throughout the wedding reception Aisha and her team nicely blended in and took many candid shots. My husband and I didn’t feel flashes in our face all night or like we were constantly being asked to pose. Her team honored our vision and we are thrilled with the photos!