Amalfi Catering

Narragansett, RI · View map

About Amalfi Catering

Amalfi Catering has offered full service catering to all of Rhode Island since 2001. It would be our pleasure to guide you through the vast array of decisions when planning an event. We can ensure that your event is handled perfectly from start to finish. With our extensive menu selection and superior event planning services we can truly handle any type of event. In addition to our personal attention to your specific event, our entire staff provides a level of dedication and trustworthiness that is unmatched. Amalfi Catering is proud to serve all couples in their life events.

10 Reviews for Amalfi Catering

10 Amalfi Catering Reviews

J
Jessica Russel

Married on 07/04/2018

Best 4th of July

A little late on getting around to posting this review! Jim and his crewed catered our annual 4th of July party. Typically, we host up to 50-60 guests, this year everyone and their brother showed up. ... Read more Jim didn’t think twice about it we had at least 80 guests show up, and the food was amazing. Chef Jeffery created these amazing finger sized lobster rolls for appetizers, and my guests couldn’t get enough! This is the first year we have ever catered our annual party and I can honestly say Jim and his team will be back again next year. I was finally able to enjoy my time with friends and family. Thank you Amalfi =]

R
Rebecca

Married on 07/01/2016

For the very beginning Amalfi Catering went above and beyond! They answered my inquiry email with menu plans and prices for our budget, etc! Anytime I had a question, Jim LeDonne was their to answer ... Read more them and to provide suggestions that I hadn't even thought of myself, but made the day that much better! Our guest RAVED about the food and said it was the best wedding food they had ever had! There is no question that you will be happy with the choice to go with Amalfi!

S
Sara

Married on 09/14/2014

Jim at Amalfi catering was fantastic to work with. Food is very important to my husband and I so when it came to choosing a caterer for our wedding we wanted someone who was as passionate about food ... Read more as we are. Our guest still come up to us- months later- raving about the delicious food. Not only was Jim our caterer he was also our wedding coordinator at The Village Inn. I can't thank him enough for bringing our special day together as well as he did.