amalia di sarno

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic · View map

About amalia di sarno

Hello there!

My name is Amalia.

I’m a destination wedding photographer, born in Italy, based in the Dominican Republic and available to capture your special day.

My interest in photography began when I was a child thanks to my father’s passion so I started my career eight years ago.

I love to immortalize moments full of emotion and love. Capturing a wedding image is much more than just clicking a button for me. It’s catch the spontaneous and the humanity in each look, the warm smile, people being happy, telling a true story with gestures and demonstrations that will last over time in images. I consider myself an authentic wedding photojournalist and feel happy when I achieve images that convey emotion, humor and glow.

Hope to hear from you anytime soon!

6 Reviews for amalia di sarno

6 amalia di sarno Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 09/19/2018

beautiful work whit her

She is perfect photographer for my wedding day! I love her so help me, very professional girl! My and my husband will love her... Read more she is perfect photographer for my wedding day!!!!!i love her so help me, very professional girl!!!! My and my husband will love her...

L
Lauren

Married on 09/16/2016

Amalia captured beautiful pictures and was very easy to work with. Read more Amalia captured beautiful pictures and was very easy to work with.

K
Kara

Married on 07/01/2016

Wonderful photographs we will cherish for a lifetime! Read more Wonderful photographs we will cherish for a lifetime!!