Amanda Brisco Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Amanda Brisco Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Mandy Brisco and I am the owner and sole photographer of Amanda Brisco Photography. I am in love with couples in love. My style is very natural, soft, and romantic. I focus on the love and passion of the wedding day and look for those candid and romantic moments to document your day.

For more information on my wedding and engagement photography, please feel free to email me at AmandaBriscoPhotography@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

13 Reviews for Amanda Brisco Photography

13 Amanda Brisco Photography Reviews

Pat
Pat Himes

Married on 09/29/2018

Great Experience

Mandy did such a fantastic job the whole day - between keeping us on schedule between our ceremony and reception, to getting the shots at our locations and even getting us some shots with the sun ... Read more going down later in the evening. So easy and fun to work with and her photos are amazing. Would definitely recommend for any type of occasion, especially wedding or engagement!

K
Kelley

Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy that we chose Amanda for our June 9, 2018 wedding. Not only is her work gorgeous, she is responsive, got our final photos to us only a few short weeks after the wedding, and was a ... Read more pleasure to have with us on our special day. Your photographer will be with you up to 8+ hours that day, you want to make sure you like them! We recommend her to all of our engaged friends.

M
Mallory

Married on 04/28/2018

Mandy was truly a dream to work with! From the very first time we talked, she was nothing but professional and patient with us as we asked a million questions! Our pictures turned out amazing even ... Read more though the weather was not idea and the wedding party was very rowdy. We will treasure these pictures forever! Mandy made my husband and I feel so extremely comfortable in front of the camera. She was so easy to get along with, was super quick to responding to my multiple emails, and made us feel like she truly cared about our day. She was open to ideas we had for certain pictures we may have wanted, and was flexible in making those ideas work, making them turn out great. I hope to continue to work with Mandy in the future as our love and family grows! Thank you so much Mandy!!!