Amanda Catherine Custom Design

Scituate, MA · View map

About Amanda Catherine Custom Design

The idea behind Amanda Catherine Custom Design is to give a woman the freedom to customize the fit, color, and fabric, of her special occasion dress.

• To prevent the endless hours of shopping & traveling looking for that special dress for your special day.
  • To prevent the imperfections in fit that need to be altered in the end, leading to costly alteration fees.

Amanda’s primary goal is to surpass your expectations in everything from design and fit to alterations and accessories. She brings couture design and construction to your individual tastes and figure. Your requests will be met with the convenience of one-on-one design and fit consultations in a comfortable setting. The result is your one of a kind dress for your one of a kind day.

1 Reviews for Amanda Catherine Custom Design

1 Amanda Catherine Custom Design Reviews

E
Erin

Married on 06/24/2012

For my wedding I desired a gown that was a reflection of my style and aesthetic. I was very sure of the fit and style I wanted and Amanda provided thoughtful guidance to ensure that my expectations ... Read more were met. I wanted to incorporate elements of my mother's wedding dress which was handmade by my great grandmother, and Amanda provided several drafted designs that were considerate of my input. Amanda continued to provide a memorable experience by making house calls for consultations and final veil fittings. She was sensitive to details of fit, comfort, and was reassuring that my expectations were understood and met. My gown was finished on time and I was absolutely happy and extremely satisfied. The compliments I received on my dress and veil at my wedding were countless. Many were thrilled with the treatment of the 40 year old lace that was incorporated from my mother's gown. I was also told by many that "looked like me" which is exactly what I wanted. Having something made exclusively for me was unique and special; a feeling that every bride desires. I highly recommend Amanda Catherine Custom Designs for any occasion dress that is as unique as they are with quality, personal service.

Amanda Catherine Custom Design FAQ