Amanda E. Photography

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Amanda E. Photography

Call or text Amanda at 517-877-2282 or email me at Amanda@PicAmanda.com

Hello! I’m Amanda and am a photographer in the Phoenix area (though I am willing and ready to travel)! I’m passionate about photography and above all, customer service. I strive to provide my clients with the BEST experience and am excited to preserve the memories made leading up to, during and even after your wedding!

I offer custom packages that can include everything from your engagement session, to your dress fitting or trash the dress. I’m also super flexible on prices and time because I want every client of mine to get exactly what they want without breaking the bank. Please feel free to contact me to set up your 1st consultation (FREE) to see if I’d be a good fit for your special day.

I look forward to hearing from you!

4 Reviews for Amanda E. Photography

4 Amanda E. Photography Reviews

R
Roswitha

Married on 12/18/2015

Not only are we more than happy with the pictures Amanda took at our wedding, and the value we got for our money, we were also very pleased with Amanda's kindness, flexibility, enthousiasm and ... Read more sensitivity. It was a joy having her as our photographer on this very important moment in our lives. We would like to tell everybody: Yes, pic(k) Amanda! Roswitha and Odun”

H
HollyLynn

Married on 03/07/2015

Amanda was excellent from start to finish! The price was very reasonable for the quality and quantity of pix we received. We got a dvd of the pix and now we can burn to blank dvds to give our family ... Read more and friends!! WE LOVE the park pix she took also!!

M
Merri

Event date: 02/09/2015

Amanda took our engagement pictures and did a fantastic job. She immediately made both of us feel comfortable and relaxed. She supplied awesome ideas for different types of pictures. I usually hate ... Read more getting my picture taken, but I actually really enjoyed the whole shoot. Our pictures turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier!