Amanda Godreau Photography

Cayey, PR · View map

About Amanda Godreau Photography

UPDATE: I am no longer in business! It's been sweet to capture all these moments but have since moved on since 9/10/18. If you get any message from a webpage that is not this one PLEASE do not respond, it is not me. Thanks for stopping by!

9 Reviews for Amanda Godreau Photography

9 Amanda Godreau Photography Reviews

A
Adriana

Getting married on 04/26/2026

Super responsible, creative, professional and kind. Makes the whole experience a lot more easier and fun for the clients. Loves to take on a challenge. When working with her, I noticed that she really ... Read more loves what she is doing. Will literally go to the end of the earth in order to take an awesome photo, plus her work is amazing. The pictures always turn out to be beautiful. I've worked with photographers before that, during the process, make me feel uncomfortable or stressed, but while working with Amanda I felt the complete opposite. I highly recommend her work, and can't wait to work with her again. She is an incredible human being with an amazing talent.

L
Laura

Married on 09/02/2018

Amanda is such a joy to work with! She is great at making you feel comfortable and makes your time with her feel so special. Her photos are amazing and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a ... Read more wedding photographer. Every moment of your day will be captured so beautifully.

D
Danny

Married on 10/26/2017

My experience working with Amanda was great! Amanda was the photographer for our wedding, and for our special day employed a level of professionalism and expertise that is hard to find. Amanda took ... Read more wonderful candid photos for our wedding and gave us great memories for our family. Thank you, Amanda!