Amanda Grace Photography

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Amanda Grace Photography

Follow me on Instagram! https://instagram.com/amandagracephotography1/

Hello! I'm Amanda and I'm the owner of Amanda Grace Photography. My husband Nathan is my second shooter so most likely you'll get to know him as well! I started this crazy business venture in 2008 and love it even more every single day.

The photographer is quite possibly the most important person to the bride on her wedding day. We're the ones who will give you memories to cherish for years to come. You want to hire someone you trust to catch those perfect moments and make you feel comfortable at the same time. I photograph 100% of my weddings. If you hire me, you get me! I believe communication is SO important so I'm always just an email or text away. I make sure to answer any emails within 24 hours but I generally answer within 3-4 hours. When you're planning a wedding, you want dependable...and that's me! I have photographed over 100 weddings to date and it never gets old! Each one is a new adventure and I can't wait to come along with you.

Shoot me an email at amandagracephotography@yahoo.com today!

16 Reviews for Amanda Grace Photography

16 Amanda Grace Photography Reviews

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Amanda took our engagement and wedding photos. We had about a two year engagement but she did awesome at keeping in touch. Her personality in person and even through email is what sold us! She is ... Read more seriously so sweet and even through rain checks and everything she managed to stay calm, cool, and collected. Did I mention she took our engagements in July while pregnant. She didn’t complain one time and managed to get all different angles! Our pictures turned out beautiful and amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our big life event!

M
Megan

Married on 07/15/2017

From meeting Amanda at a wedding show to planning shots for our engagement session and our wedding day, Amanda was so easy to work with. She has a great eye for staging and in the moment shots. When ... Read more her second shooter was unavailable she was able to find a replacement before the day of the wedding and everything ran so smooth. I will definitely be using her again for family photos.

Private_User804
Emily

Married on 11/05/2016

Amanda shot our engagement photos and our wedding. I'm beyond thrilled with her photos - they've got this lovely glowy light with just stunning color and clarity. The portraits and the candids both ... Read more turned out fantastically - and she caught a lot of intimate moments without my realizing she was even there! I had also asked for a few specific shots and she totally delivered, while keeping us on schedule and going with the flow the day of the wedding. She's so easy to work with - she gave great directions and ideas the whole way through, but was really easygoing and went with things when we were having fun. It was easy to talk over our ideas with her, and she turned them into stunning images. We're thrilled with our photos! They're full of color, and just beautifully done with a great sense of fun, tender and playful moments. The only hard part is narrowing it down to which shots to hang on our walls, there are so many great ones! I cannot recommend her highly enough - she's worth every penny and then some.