Amanda Hart Photography

New Albany, IN · View map · Visit website

About Amanda Hart Photography

Amanda Hart Photography is a wedding photography company based in New Albany, Indiana. Company founder and lead photographer, Amanda, developed her love for capturing the beautiful moments in life in high school and has been honing her skills ever since. Amanda is truly passionate about her craft and aims to be much more than just the woman behind the lens on your big day, she offers to be there to help you create your perfect timeline and help design the day of your dreams. Amanda understands the importance of your special celebration and strives to capture authentic, timeless images to serve as a priceless keepsake.

Amanda Hart Photography offers an array of wedding photography packages to suit your needs. All of their packages include a second photographer to ensure that no special moment goes uncaptured. Packages also include an engagement photo shoot, online gallery of images, and a USB of your images. Optional extras include additional hours, anniversary photo shoot, and memory book photo album. Your final prints can be delivered in a range of formats. These include:

• Canvas

L
Featured
Lilly

Married on 05/16/2015

I love this girl! Not just because she is an amazing Photographer but she is an awesome person too! Every single picture she took is beautiful. She really knows what she's doing. She is very ... Read more professional and laid back at the same time which made me comfortable on my wedding day! You will not find a better photographer this reasonably priced, I guarantee! You better book her now!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/29/2016

Amanda is the BEST! I can't recommend her enough, not only because of the incredible work that she does, how quickly she responds to questions, how beautiful her photographs are, how competitive her ... Read more pricing is, but because she's also an incredibly warm, kind human being. We booked her for an engagement shoot and an eight-hour wedding and I'm thrilled with our photos. I often get nervous in front of cameras and come out looking stiff, but my husband and I were so comfortable and relaxed while working with Amanda. She and her husband had us laughing out loud during our engagement shoot and, as a result, our photos showed US and our love. Amanda went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy, comfortable, and confident during every interaction. She's an excellent choice and I am so happy that we got a chance to work with her!

Hillary
Hillary

Married on 09/25/2016

I would highly recommend Amanda as a wedding and engagement photographer! She was very friendly yet professional, and her communication was always prompt. She and her assistant were so easy to work ... Read more with on our wedding day - staying behind the scenes to capture every important moment of our day, as well as taking impromptu requests from us. Then album and prints we ordered from Amanda are stunning reminders of our big day. We could not have asked for better photos or service, or a more reasonable price. We are so glad we went with Amanda, and we would definitely use her again for future family photos!