Amanda Lee Events

Port Charlotte, FL · View map

About Amanda Lee Events

Amanda Lee Events provides wedding planning services to the Naples Area. Their team is fully dedicated to making client's expectations into a reality. Her creative skills and past experience have made her an expert in the industry.

Experience
Amanda graduated with honors from the University of Central Florida, earning her degree in Hospitality Management. She was inducted into the Eta Sigma Delta Honors Society and became a member of the Event Planners Association. Following, she gained skills working with a florist as an event coordinator. She then turned her passion for weddings into a business. Amanda Lee Events earned its first Couples' Choice award from WeddingWire in 2018.

Amanda Lee Events will provide everything you need for any event and do it within any budget. Her experience is what makes every event free of stress. Her services include:

• Budget analysis

N
Nicole

Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding Superhero!

Mandi is a flat out Superhero! I can honestly say that if it hadn’t been for Mandi I would still be here trying to figure out how to get married. Yes there are plenty of online resources and of course ... Read more there’s Pinterest but talk about overwhelming! Mandi somehow knows what is in your head and makes it come to life, I don’t know how she does it but she does! There are so many things you forget to think about when planning a wedding but Mandi takes all your worries away and does the thinking for you. She is the most thoughtful individual I have ever met and what she was able to do in creating my dream wedding I will never be able to thank her enough! If I can provide one ounce of wedding planning advice it is to hire Amanda Lee Events, you will not be disappointed!

kristen
kristen

Married on 03/09/2019

Better than I could’ve imagined!

I cannot say enough about Amanda and her team. I was a very lax bride and as my wedding day neared I realized just how “relaxed” I had been. Luckily for me, Amanda was right there to make sure ... Read more everything I needed/wanted/forgot was done. Thank God for Amanda’s creativity, hardwork, and dedication to her clients. Im not the most creative person, but that didn’t matter because all I had to do was describe what little vision I had and Amanda turned it into something more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined. From the set up to break down she ensured everything was perfect as can be. So whether you are a relaxed bride like me or even if you know exactly what you want Amanda and her team will make it happen with grace and a smile!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 02/08/2019

Great Value, Easy To Work With, Brought My Vision To Life!

I have always planned events, so when it was time to plan my wedding I was positive that I would be able to plan and execute my wedding by MYSELF. However, after some thought, I realized that it would ... Read more be best to allow a wedding planner take over the few weeks leading up to my wedding and execute my plans and visions. This would allow for me to actually sit back and enjoy my wedding weekend. I started researching Florida wedding planners and looking into their services and prices and I can not explain enough how happy I am to have found Amanda. The value of her packages is very, very fair. I hired her to execute "day of planning", setup/tear-down and also rehearsal dinner details. Amanda made my personal planning even easier! She had items to rent, ideas and suggestions and it was as simple as shooting her a message or picture and she took my ideas and ran with it. I was able to rent votive's, charger plates, vases, misc. decor, cupcake holders, tablecloths, wedding signage and a card box holder from Amanda. All of which she brought with her for setup. This made my life so much easier planning a destination wedding because I knew she had items that I didn't have to worry about carrying around. In addition to the items, I seriously sent Amanda ONE detailed email of my entire wedding vision and booked vendors and ideas. She took it from there the month of the wedding and brought it to life. She made my day of agenda. She was in contact with the vendors and she had minimal questions in return. I was a bit nervous to not be "in control" of my own wedding plans BUT - wow!!! Amanda NAILED IT!!!! She had the rehearsal dinner space setup lovely. The next day when I went down and saw my wedding ceremony and reception space I was thrilled. It was absolutely beautiful. Everything was setup even better than I had pictured. Our guest tables were adorable. Amanda setup our sweetheart table and that was picture perfect, I mean every part of the wedding was lovely because of the effort Amanda took to make it perfect. In addition to setting up the day of the wedding, Amanda was my saving grace. When I forgot something, or had a question, she was a call/text away and has a very calming/cool demeanor. Following the end of our wedding, she took care of tear down completely. I was able to exit following the wedding without a worry of the items left behind. She handled it all! If you're getting married in FL, I would highly suggest contacting Amanda. She's so easy to work with and will truly exceed your expectations.