Amanda Marie Studio

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About Amanda Marie Studio

Amanda Marie Studio is a highly-rated wedding photography company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota that services the greater Twin Cities area. Amanda is the owner of Amanda Marie Studio. On your wedding day, you can expect her to be out having fun making company with your guests, which in turn empowers her to take natural photographs of the event. With Amanda Marie Studio, each couple becomes friends, not just clients.

Experience
Amanda is a native of Minnesota who has been in the industry for years. In 2015 she was named one of the 30 rising stars in wedding photography by Rangefinder Magazine. In 2016 she was named one of the 100 best wedding photographers in the world by Nicholas Purcell. Her work has been featured in various magazines and on a variety of websites.

Although located in Minneapolis, Amanda Marie Studios is also a destination service. A number of packages and services are available for each couple and could include the following:

• Additional hours

50 Amanda Marie Studio Reviews

Amanda
Amanda Clark

Married on 12/07/2018

I'd recommend her to every one I know!

As a photographer, finding my own wedding photographer was wayyyyy more challenging than I thought it would be. Then, I ran across Amanda Marie Studio on Instagram and my world changed. She doesn't ... Read more just take photos, she literally creates art. Amanda and her team took shots I don't even remember happening (the best part about photos, if you ask me!), and she made the whole wedding run so smooth! I'd recommend her to every one I know! Absolutely slayyyys the photography game and we couldn't be happier with our photos! Thanks so much Amanda! You are literally a gem!!!

L
Lara

Married on 09/07/2018

Totally Amazing!

We recently had the pleasure of working with Amanda at a wedding and she was MORE than amazing! She is talented, professional and fun-loving.. A perfect combo for a stellar wedding photographer. In ... Read more addition, she clearly loves pups! The couple's pup loved her! We highly recommend Amanda!!

M
Megan

Married on 10/08/2017

Amanda is a phenomenal photographer and her work truly speaks for itself. We had such an incredible time working with her - from the first introductory phone call to our engagement session, and all ... Read more the way to our wedding day - she was professional, fun, and insanely talented. We cannot thank her enough for all that she captured through her lens - our wedding day was absolutely magical and our photos will be treasured forever! As one of my bridesmaids (who is a wedding planner herself) put it, it was the "most comprehensive collection of photos of the day I've ever seen - she didn't miss one moment!" Thank you, Amanda, for helping to make our wedding the best day ever :)