Amanda May Photos

Knoxville, TN · View map

About Amanda May Photos

Amanda May Photos is a photography business in Knoxville, Tennessee. Amanda fell in love with photography and film in middle school and hasn't put her camera down since. She loves capturing the beauty in you, your venue, your guests, and even in the small details like your centerpieces and bouquets. She works with you to meet all your photography needs.

Amanda plans beautiful portraits using your venue and photo locations and is always ready to snap candids. She can blend in or be in the action, whatever suits your needs. Amanda May Photography offers packages that can be customized and a la carte services. Her packages include at least eight hours of coverage, engagement sessions, high-resolution digital files, print release, and an online gallery. Her services include:

• Additional hours

Juanita
Juanita

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Amanda Michelle photography

They where very flexible and responded back very quickly. Read more They where very flexible and responded back very quickly.

Tiffany
Tiffany Miller

Married on 06/15/2019

Amp is amazing!

Finding the perfect photographer is definitely a very difficult task. But when I found Amanda May Photos, I found just that! Amanda is truly amazing! Her pictures are beautiful! She is a great ... Read more photographer that makes you feel comfortable behind the camera, coaches you through poses to make them look natural, literally captures shots that gives you chills and she is also one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is bubbly and laughs and smiles the entire day showing she truly loves what she does! She is very personal and I can easily say, that you become instant friends with her. She is that type of person. Amanda also does a lot of things behind the scenes before the wedding day. She helps create a timeline to ensure that we stay on time before the wedding. I have never been apart of wedding where they did not run late until my own when we had Amanda who helped keep everything on track. After the wedding, we received a chuck of our pictures back within 5 days of our wedding!! She called these her favorites! Again, I have never been apart of a wedding that received so many pictures back in such a short amount of time! Overall, if you are looking for the absolute best photographer, look no further! You found her!

G
Gabrielle Jamison

Married on 06/01/2019

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Amanda is the absolute best photographer in the world. Pictures is something that is SO important to me and I just knew I had to have Amanda as my wedding photographer. She is so easy to connect with. ... Read more She made me feel absolutely beautiful during our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and of course on our wedding day. She brightens any room that she walks into just for being herself! The moments that she captures is just beyond amazing. I will forever cherish our breathtaking photos and will recommend her to anyone that is looking for a photographer!!