Amanda McQuade Photography

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map

About Amanda McQuade Photography

Hello There!

I am so thrilled your considering my photography and videography team for your amazing day!

Our couples are very important to us! We are strong believers in kindness, authenticity, joy, and devotion.

We are made up of Amanda and Matt McQuade, and specaialize in photo-journalism for both wedding photography and videography.

What is photo-journalism? It means that we are 100% focused on documenting all the things - from deals to stolen moments, we love to opporate in the shadows, allowing you to be fully-present for one of the best days of your life!

Not everyone loves the camera, and we pride ourselves in making everyone comfortable through laughter and Portlandia jokes!

We still tear-up at "I-Do's" and hopefully always will! We are pursuers of sunsets, lovers of details, and (above-all) driven by the stories of the people we photograph.

We can be found documenting wedding days for couples in the Charlotte, NC area, as well as the east coast, lowcountry, Columbia, SC, Greensboro, Rock Hill and Fort Mill, SC, Columbus and rual Ohio, and some parts of GA and FL.

4 Reviews for Amanda McQuade Photography

4 Amanda McQuade Photography Reviews

Kaleigh
Kaleigh

Married on 01/26/2019

Amanda is amazing so far! I knew from talking to her only a few minutes that she was my photographer! I can’t wait to do tour engagement shoot Read more Amanda is amazing so far! I knew from talking to her only a few minutes that she was my photographer! I can’t wait to do tour engagement shoot

A
Amy

Married on 10/21/2018

Not your average wedding photographer...

It takes a special person to be a quality wedding photographer. Simply put: Amanda was the glue that held our wedding together. From the moment we contacted her, she gave us guidance, invaluable info ... Read more on who to go to for wedding related services, and even saved the day by fixing my wife’s hairstyle moments before the wedding (and taught this clueless guy how to properly affix a boutonniere). She's also a kind and upbeat person to boot. Her reassuring personality was a blessing to both of us during this otherwise stressful time. Her journalistic style gave us some surprisingly great pictures. She's also creative and versatile with premeditated photo composition (just check out the way she framed and played with simple flashbulb lighting on the epic T-Rex picture). After our last-second engagement photos turned out some incredible gems and left my wife and I in tears, I found myself thinking, “OK, Amanda, you’ve done your job, you can sit the wedding out if you want to!” If you’re shopping around for your wedding in the Charlotte area, you’ll probably notice that there are 3 general pricing tiers, with corresponding photo quality attached. I think Amanda will be breaking out of the pack and moving into the “upper tier” of Charlotte photographers sometime soon... so I suggest you book her while she’s still one of the best values around.

J
Jill

Married on 04/14/2018

Sanford/Wilson wedding

Amanda & her husband did a great job capturing our special day! We are constantly looking back at our album and have since put up pictures all over our home! I highly recommend her when choosing a ... Read more photographer for your special day!