Amanda Red

Madison, WI · View map

About Amanda Red

I celebrate bold & sophisticated weddings with brides and grooms who just can't wait to say to the world, "This is my husband." "This is my wife."

I believe that there is no such thing as saying "i love you" too much.

I believe that red shoes go with everything.

I believe that husbands thrive on respect and wives flourish with love.

I occasionally still sneak my childhood rabbit into bed with me, much to my germ-ophobic husband's dismay. It's a good thing he really loves me.

I believe that the two most important phrases in a marriage are "please" and "thank you."

I believe that travel is a basic necessity of life, just like fresh air and home cooked meals.

I believe that Paris really is the city of love.

I drive my six-speed manual SUV like it's my husband's sports car.

I believe that pugs are the funniest and sweetest animals in the world.

I secretly love eating alone in expensive airport restaurants.

I believe that everyone should learn one ballroom dance.

I believe that moments matter.

Most importantly, I believe that Husband and Wife are sacred and important roles.

I would be thrilled to learn how I could be a part of your wedding day.

17 Reviews for Amanda Red

17 Amanda Red Reviews

S
Stephen

Married on 07/09/2016

For our wedding, we wanted the best photographer with the highest quality photos and Mandie was the best! She was very professional and has a great eye, capturing the best angles and moments in our ... Read more big day. It was worth spending the extra money to hire Mandie for the one day of our lives we needed it most. I'm so happy to have hired Mandie and we will treasure our photos forever.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 12/31/2014

I recommend Amanda Red Wedding Photographer to the moon and back. From the moment I saw Amanda Red’s impressive and emotionally-engaging portfolio, I knew she was the photographer that would capture ... Read more my wedding experience with elegance, grace, candor, and love. With a keen eye for making the ordinary extraordinary, Amanda Red transforms everyday moments into eternal memories. Amanda Red is a professional through and through: she is an expert in color, composition, lighting, angles, and style. Her portraits are authentic, her landscapes are crisp, her details are meticulous, and her ability to fully embrace the love in the room is unparalleled. Mandie herself is fun, friendly, and fabulous, bringing even more joy to your wedding day with her genuine benevolence. Mandie is a Midwestern gem and will wow you with her visual genius. She is a down-to-earth, tender soul that loves her work and wholeheartedly respects her clients. Mandie has a lot of love to give and is, therefore, the perfect choice for capturing your love on your special day.

L
Leigh

Married on 09/27/2014

From my very first series of e-mails with Mandie, I knew she would be the perfect fit for our wedding. I cared considerably more about our wedding photos than any other wedding day element (apart from ... Read more the obvious of getting married). In Mandie I found another person who values that photos are frozen moments and memories, even portraits. I can happily look through our photos and be reminded of the almost overwhelming amount of support and love we felt celebrating on our wedding day. Mandie and her assistant, Nick, truly captured the essence of our day, and I couldn't be more grateful. Mandie's bubbly and outgoing in a way that feels like friendship but she doesn't compromise professionalism. On the actual day of the wedding it felt like she was there as a guest when we needed her to be there for us, but she was also sneaky and during the big moments we couldn't tell she was there, though it's obvious now. We have the photos to prove it! Her artistic style is bold with true to life colors and a sharpness that's simply gorgeous. There's an incredible balance of artistic shots, candid moments, classics (think cake, kiss, vows, etc.), and portraits. She's so talented! Mandie gives a lot of herself to her couples and truly has a passion for wedding photography. I could go on and on about how happy we are that we picked Mandie to be a part of our wedding day. If you have the opportunity to hire her, I would recommend it without hesitation. We've gotten so many compliments on our photos and at least five people have told me they NEED Mandie when they get married. Yes, she's that good. She exceeded expectations that were set incredibly high, and I am extremely grateful for her kindness and skill. Not only do I look at our photos and think fondly of our wedding, I think fondly of the photographer that took them. Thanks, Mandie. We'll always cherish our photos and more importantly you!