Amanda Shipp Photography

Lehi, UT · View map

About Amanda Shipp Photography

Hi I am Amanda! I am from Lehi Utah. I am a wife, mother of one (soon to be two) and a full time wedding photographer. I capture modern and timeless photos that will always be in style as trends come and go. I try to capture you. Your laugh, your unique personality, and your love with you and your future spouse! Taking photos doesnt have to be weird or awkward, we will laugh and have a great time taking your photos! I love candid raw moments and you can expect that from me and my work ethic. I will capture your wedding so you can re-live your day over and over again!

Amanda Shipp Photograohy works to give couples the best experience possible. To do so, she offers multiple services that will make your journey into marriage easy and fun. These services include:

• Engagements

Ba Mackenzie
Ba Mackenzie

Married on 03/04/2019

Amazing, fast, responsive, beautiful

We got a bridal section, everything was just amazing from contacting her, she is very responsive and helpful. Definitely recommend to everyone. Read more We got a bridal section, everything was just amazing from contacting her, she is very responsive and helpful. Definitely recommend to everyone.

L
Lila

Married on 08/16/2018

I am so glad I found Amanda! She is so kind and so fun to be around and very easy to work with! I absolutely love how our pictures turned out! She got them done quicker than I expected and she sent us ... Read more so many beautiful and quality pictures! I’m obsessed! Also her prices are very affordable! I would definitely recommend Amanda to anyone in need of a photographer.

S
Sierra

Married on 06/14/2018

I loved working with Amanda. She goes the extra mile to make sure she captures everything you're looking for. She was so patient with everyone, even when we kept forgetting where to put our hands or ... Read more which way to look. We loved that she always gave us pointers and would tell us what to do before she took the pictures (which was very helpful at the reception) She responded to each and everyone of my e-mails without fail and within 24 hours. She even brought us a water bottle for our session. And of course, her photos were perfect! We can't stop going through the album. I would recommend to all my friends and family!