Amanda Stone Hair & Makeup Artist

Altamonte Springs, Florida · View map

About Amanda Stone Hair & Makeup Artist

Its the moment a groom sees his beautiful bride for the first time....

Internationally published & award winning Hair and Makeup Artist Amanda Stone, has been specializing in bridal for almost a decade! Providing both Hair and Makeup Services, we can accommodate a bridal group of any size! We also offer on site Barbering for the men and nails!

Whether you prefer a professional on-stie, or In salon, we are available where you are comfortable! We are also destination wedding artists! So wherever your big day my be, you will get high quality service anywhere in the world!

All hand picked professionals who will be attending to your big day are all licensed professionals and go through an extensive training process from industry icons.

We are the first on- site team to offer Nails & Men's grooming with our barber

To see full bridal portfolio and view straight forward pricing & Contract please visit

www.yourfavoritesalon.com/bridal

Trials are available in Orlando, Florida. On site trials are available upon request

Contact: (407) 286 -2643

Amandafayestone@live.com (preferred)

4 Reviews for Amanda Stone Hair & Makeup Artist

4 Amanda Stone Hair & Makeup Artist Reviews

J
J

Married on 03/03/2018

Angelica was my make up artist and hair stylist for my wedding on March 3rd. I did a trial with her and was unsure of the results, so I ended up doing another one a few weeks later. I'm so glad I did- ... Read more she listened to all of my concerns and made sure I was happy with the final results. She arrived promptly the day of the wedding, finished right on time even with adding in one more bridesmaid last minute. Everyone loved their looks and I couldn't have been happier! I felt the price was reasonable and affordable for all the services provided. You will not be disappointed, Angelica was amazing!!

N
Nikki

Married on 01/15/2016

Amanda was recommended to me for my wedding by my planner. She arrived on time and ready to roll. She accomplished makeup for seven ladies and hair for one in just a few hours. We were ready so early, ... Read more we even had time just to hang out before we left for the venue. I trusted her immediately and everyone looked GORGEOUS. Big plus.. my makeup lasted all night! Thank you Amanda!!!

User3800155

2+ years ago

Amanda did a fantastic job with the hair and makeup on my wedding day. Everyone looked beautiful! I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, so I was worried I would have too much and not look like ... Read more "myself". I didn't need to worry because she did my makeup perfectly! She is very talented and I recommend her for your wedding day! Thank you Amanda!