Amanda Vinecourt Photographic Design

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Amanda Vinecourt Photographic Design

Amanda Vinecourt Photographic Design is a photography company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that creates detailed and intricate images that display love in a creative way. They strive to create the most unique images so that the couple has something to cherish for the rest of their lives.

Photographer Amanda has a background in fashion photography, which has had an influence on her style as a wedding photographer. She uses dramatic lighting and precise editing to capture all the little moments that you may have missed. She wants to join you in creating memories that last a lifetime and is always eager to work with new couples. Amanda Vinecourt Photographic Design also offers engagement sessions.

3 Reviews for Amanda Vinecourt Photographic Design

3 Amanda Vinecourt Photographic Design Reviews

M
Melissa Derico

Married on 12/16/2017

My now husband and I choose Amanda as our wedding photographer because of her amazing and breathtaking beautiful previous photography work, professionalism and great prices! We had chosen all day ... Read more coverage with a second photographer and couldn't have been more happy with our day and experience with both of them! They got there as soon as I wanted when we were getting ready ie: hair and make-up. I loved having two photographers because then I could have one all to myself to get all the detailed first pictures I wanted with my girls and mom but also I got all the photos of the boys getting ready too! A second photographer also helped because we had a pretty large guest list and I wanted to have coverage of everything! Amanda kept the day flowing right on time and followed the schedule I had previously given. She was so calm and caring when I (Bridezilla) got overwhelmed with how fast things were going the day of! Until your wedding day you truly do not know how fast time goes by and how worried you get about making sure everything goes as planned. She made sure to make time for all of the pictures that I wanted to have with all of my family members so no one was left out and got us to our reception hall right on time! We were married in December and she was totally willing to even go outside with us for "snow pictures"! Amanda was kind, courteous, and willing to take any picture asked even when the guests pulled her aside asking for their picture taken! Our wedding day pictures turned out more perfect than I could have ever dreamed of! We even asked her to do two more private family shoots for us that later year! We loved that we are able to customize our photo packages and even able to still order more pictures today if we wanted! I highly recommend Amanda as a your wedding day photographer as she will make your wedding day unforgettable!

S
Sami

Married on 04/30/2017

Amanda was fantastic! She did my parents vow renewal and did everything that we asked for and more! The pictures turned out amazing, even better than what they pictured! Read more Amanda was fantastic! She did my parents vow renewal and did everything that we asked for and more! The pictures turned out amazing, even better than what they pictured!

A
A

Married on 07/03/2016

Amanda is completely dedicated to her clients! She seeks ways to bring out their individuality but also at the same time, she looks to display the special bond that makes them one! She really wants to ... Read more know the people she photographs, and meticulously delivers on services!

Amanda Vinecourt Photographic Design FAQ