Amanda White Makeup

Trabuco Canyon, CA · View map

About Amanda White Makeup

Perfectly Polished for your Big Day....

On your wedding day you want to present the most beautiful version of yourself, chic and glamourous.

Whether you envision a clean, fresh style or a more dramatic, sultry makeup; Amanda will work with you to make your vision a reality.

Her on-location makeup application allows you to relax and be pampered before the day's festivities begin.

Hair Styling is an important part as well, Amanda works closely with an incredible stylist to achieve your overall look.

Read Recommendations & Reviews on Stik.com

6 Reviews for Amanda White Makeup

6 Amanda White Makeup Reviews

T
Taryn

Married on 10/17/2015

Amanda and her team were so great on my wedding day. I had 20 people getting their make-up done and they came and ran it like a well oiled machine and everyone looked flawless. I could not be more ... Read more happy with how I looked on my wedding day :)

V
Vanessa

Married on 09/30/2011

Amanda was awesome! I got so many compliments on how fantastic my makeup looked... I will use her again for sure! Read more Amanda was awesome! I got so many compliments on how fantastic my makeup looked...I will use her again for sure!

B
Bridget

Married on 07/17/2010

A friend of mine recommended Amanda for my wedding in July 2010. At first, I was a bit nervous about having a makeup artist, as I never wore much makeup and didn't want to look over done on my big ... Read more day. But, Amanda completely understood my concerns and made excellent recommendations. She sets you up with a consultation so that you can test all the products before making your decision. On the day-of, Amanda settled my nerves and made me feel relaxed and pampered. She's fun, flexible and has amazing talent. She caters to all your bridesmaids' makeup needs, as they may have differing styles (e.g. natural versus smoky eyes). Not only is Amanda an outstanding makeup artist, she also shaped my eyebrows and I loved them! And, brides, be sure to go with the airbrush makeup....it stays intact ALL day and you'll never get that "shiny" look, even in 90 degree weather. Thank you, Amanda!!!