Amanda's Errands and Events

Schenectady, NY · View map · Visit website

About Amanda's Errands and Events

Amanda's Errands and Events is a supportive wedding planner in the Albany, New York, area. Amanda Willey and her team help couples to ease their planning and wedding day worries. They set up a schedule and create a plan to maximize their productivity for each couple to make even the biggest wedding dreams come true.

The team at Amanda's Errands and Events offer full planning and day-of coordination packages for couples, depending on their needs. They plan all types of weddings such as civil, cultural, destination, double weddings, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. Their services include assistance with the following:

• Budget analysis

L
Featured
Lynna

Getting married on 10/27/2019

I hadn't on planning getting any kind of planner or help on my wedding day, but my now-husband recommended them and booked them during the planning process. We booked them for the Day of Coordination. ... Read more Amanda and her awesome ladies were very energetic. They met with us multiple times before the wedding to help us plan a timeline and connect all the vendors together. Day of my wedding I didn't have to worry about a single thing. They took care of the lunch for my guests and wedding party, the set up and break down of the ceremony site, the set up of the dinner reception and the clean up and transportation of all the items to my apartment. I didn't think of a single thing and really got to enjoy my wedding day to the fullest. I can't say enough good things about them. They really are worth the money and more.

M
Morgan

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amanda and her staff were excellent covering every detail and ensuring that I did not have to worry about a thing all day! Read more Amanda and her staff were excellent covering every detail and ensuring that I did not have to worry about a thing all day!

Sara
Sara

Married on 06/22/2019

Great help!

Amanda and her team were amazing. I booked them to decorate and take down decorations. I have a hard time leaving details in someone else's hands but everything was done just how I had imagined. They ... Read more were such a huge help coming back at the end of the night and breaking down all of the decorations. Lisa was great with calling and checking in before the wedding to make sure they had everything in order.