Amanda's Wedding Shoppe

Oregon City, OR · View map

About Amanda's Wedding Shoppe

Amanda's Wedding Shoppe is a Boutique Florist

Each Wedding is a custom order tailored just for You!

FLORALS can transform a space into something romantic, elegant, whimsical or magical! I provide local & organic Flowers as well as exotic and hard to find flowers! I have overnighted palms from Hawaii, orderd Peonies out of season from Israel, because its important to provide the best service!

CALL or E~MAIL

503.805.3724

aweddingshoppe@gmail.com

I have had the BEST BRIDES!! :)

Pricing for 2015: NEW PACKAGE PRICING

22 Amanda's Wedding Shoppe Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 09/27/2014

Amanda was amazing, she helped me go from having no clue what I wanted to knowing every detail, and she got it all right! I highly recommend her for your wedding! Read more Amanda was amazing, she helped me go from having no clue what I wanted to knowing every detail, and she got it all right! I highly recommend her for your wedding!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/27/2014

Amanda is amazing! She was flexible about meeting before the wedding, and did everything I needed to make my flowers perfect! She listened to what I wanted, and helped me solidify all my ideas into ... Read more the perfect look to blend everything in my wedding together! Amanda does a great job getting flowers that blend together beautifully, and I was amazed at how well they tied my wedding together! She is so sweet and answered every call, email, and text I sent her. She really put me at ease, so flowers were one of the only things I didn't feel I needed to stress about for my wedding! If you need flowers for any occasion I highly recommend Amanda she will make it spectacular!

User4379519

2+ years ago

Amanda and her creative work is absolutely amazing! I had an idea of what I wanted, sent her pictures and what she created was even better than what I asked for! She is so talented, easy to work with ... Read more and reliable! I would definitely recommend Amanda to anyone I know looking for a florist!