AMARYLLIS EVENT DECOR

Northvale, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About AMARYLLIS EVENT DECOR

A premier event specialist and wedding floral design service in Northvale, New Jersey, Amaryllis Event Decor mixes sophistication, creativity, and undivided attention to detail when creating your floral design and presentation. With over 25 years of combined experience, florists at Amaryllis Event Decor strive to produce elegant wedding decor that suits your style. Owner Erik Olsson is passionate about collaborating with you to create a unique and individual concept that matches your dream wedding vision.

Erik offers a dynamic range of floral styles for all themes and personalities. Whether you are seeking classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, or vintage-style flowers, Amaryllis Event Decor has it all. Couples will work with Erik through a consultation and venue visit to discuss event design and see sample florals. He offers delivery, setup, and cleanup services, as well.

Products Offered
Aside from the traditional bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, couples have a large selection of other floral arrangements that they can create with Erik. They can design Chuppah, aisle, and altar decor; flower girl baskets; flower petals; and table arrangements, if needed. Regarding your event decor, Amaryllis Event Decor offers backdrops, candles and holders, signage, and table runners.

Other Services
Amaryllis Event Decor also provides lighting and decor services. Couples can choose from a variety of lighting options to enhance the atmosphere of their special day, whether they are seeking accent, outdoor, string lighting or chandeliers, lanterns, pinspotting, or wall wash. Decor services extend beyond floral and event design to include event planning, drapery, and day-of coordinating.

40 Reviews for AMARYLLIS EVENT DECOR

40 AMARYLLIS EVENT DECOR Reviews

M
Featured
melissa

Married on 04/30/2016

Breathtaking is the only word to describe the flowers at my wedding. Erik was not only an absolute pleasure to work with, but he surpassed anything I could have envisioned in my head when it came to ... Read more the flowers at my wedding. Erik made the most unbelievable cherry blossom arch for me and my husband to get married under. It was gorgeous and everyone was in awe of it. My photographer was obsessed with this arch and we took tons of beautiful pictures under it. Erik even moved the arch into the reception room behind the sweet heart table so that I could enjoy it all night long. The centerpieces were nothing shy of amazing. I walked into my reception room and my jaw dropped when I saw the beautiful centerpieces. It was like a cherry blossom forest and I was amazed. Erik also made me an unbelievable bouquet made out of ivory and pink roses and crystal broaches. It was stunning and so different than anything I have ever seen. I got married this past Saturday and I have not stopped receiving rave reviews about the flowers and how absolutely gorgeous they were. I want to thank Erik for going above and beyond to make my wedding beautiful. I was so unbelievably happy with how everything turned out. He truly is a master and worth every penny!

R
Rachel

Married on 05/31/2019

Erick and his team are the best!

Erik and his team were AMAZING. My flowers were so beautiful and the work they did on my archway was stunning. I highly recommend him and his team! Read more Erik and his team were AMAZING. My flowers were so beautiful and the work they did on my archway was stunning. I highly recommend him and his team!

N
nicole

Married on 12/15/2018

One of our favorite wedding vendors

Erik is incredible. Erik is hardworking, trustworthy, extremely responsive, and extremely skilled. He listens to what you want and stays within budget. My bouquet was more than I could ever have ... Read more dreamed of, and my bridesmaids kept their bouquets and are using them as centerpieces in their homes. We got so many rave reviews on the Chuppah, and all of the centerpieces glowed under our LED lights. Erik puts so much consideration into every detail - even our wedding cake- and this did not go unnoticed. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He went above and beyond!