Amazing Alterations

Anoka, MN · View map · Visit website

About Amazing Alterations

Amazing Alterations is a wedding dress alterations business based out of Anoka, Minnesota. Providing a multitude of services and products, this company aims to please every single client who comes to them for assistance, professional guidance, and expertise. Whether you are looking to spruce up your glamorous gown, undertake a necessary alteration, or tailor a suit you already have, this boutique can help.

Conveniently, Amazing Alterations can offer services that would prove useful for the happy couple. Perhaps you have a dress that needs modernizing - they can carry this out for you. The wedding party can also receive alterations here so that corseting, crystals, and tailored wraps can be added to various garments to give them a customized look.

These expert tailors, seamstresses, and consultants can guide you in the right direction when deciding how to carry out the transformation. Maybe your favorite suit needs to be tailored to fit you properly - this is one of the many services that they provide. They also offer custom garters, dress cleaning, and a variety of accessories, including veils. Conveniently, Amazing Alterations is very happy to discuss any ideas that you might have for your specific garment item. Other services available from Amazing Alterations include the following:

• Addition of French bustle to wedding dresses

158 Amazing Alterations Reviews

Featured
User2965900

2+ years ago

Brenda and her staff did an amazing job altering my dress. They were helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. My dress looks amazing and will be perfect on my wedding day. I would not hesitate to use ... Read more use them again.

Jennifer
Jennifer Lynn Jackman

Getting married on 03/18/2020

Amazing work!

I was a bit nervous about my first alteration appointment. I had never had anything altered and only knew I wanted a few things changed on my dress. I didnt know how to say what it was, that I wanted ... Read more done, but I knew I wasn't comfortable with what was already there. After discussions with Brenda, we sort of had an idea of what I was asking for. I made an appointment for 3 weeks out, came in and tried the dress on, it was awesome! I had 2 pieces of lace added (right then) that made the look complete and we were on our way home, dress in hand, within an hour! Thank you for the great work!!!

M
Megan

Married on 07/13/2019

Brenda seriously is AMAZING! My dress is everything I could have hoped for. Thank you so much! ☺️ Read more Brenda seriously is AMAZING! My dress is everything I could have hoped for. Thank you so much!☺️