Amazing Alterations

Anoka, MN · View map · Visit website

About Amazing Alterations

Amazing Alterations is a bridal and formal wear alterations company that specializes in custom fitting gowns, unique styles, and custom requests to make your gown "yours"! We strive for "perfect"! At Amazing Alterations, we get your gown fitting you perfect, and offer sparklization with Swarovski crystals.

Some of the services we offer are:

Hems
Bodice Area
Strap Adjustment - or Strap Creation
Bustling, both over and french
Bust Cup Insertion, (We have some great gel cups!)
Customization
Privacy Panels, either in the back, or the front.
Rhinestone Embellishment
Train Removal
Shoe Embellishment
Steaming of your gown, (Except Raw Silk)
And any customizing ideas you have, we can discuss. We Love That!

152 Reviews for Amazing Alterations

152 Amazing Alterations Reviews

Featured
User2965900

2+ years ago

Brenda and her staff did an amazing job altering my dress. They were helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. My dress looks amazing and will be perfect on my wedding day. I would not hesitate to use ... Read more use them again.

M
Megan

Getting married on 07/13/2019

Brenda seriously is AMAZING! My dress is everything I could have hoped for. Thank you so much! ☺️ Read more Brenda seriously is AMAZING! My dress is everything I could have hoped for. Thank you so much!☺️

K
Kayla

Married on 11/02/2018

The entire staff makes you feel so comfortable. Obviously I didn't know what I was doing and didn't know what to expect. They calmed any nerves I had AND Brenda made me feel so confident in my dress. ... Read more Mine was more form fitting and I thought I had to wear all of these things under it to make me seem smaller. By the end of my final fitting she reminded me that I was beautiful and didn't need any extra stuff to look that way :) You can't put a price on that!