AMAZING BRIDE

Elgin, Illinois · View map

About AMAZING BRIDE

Amazing Bride is a premier bridal hair and makeup studio in Elgin, Illinois. This bridal boutique offers the best of quality and service for hair and makeup. Dina Costa, owner and principal stylist at Amazing Bride, brings over 10 years of experience and true passion for her art. She makes every bride feel their most beautiful and vibrant selves for their wedding. Amazing Bride can transform you into the bride you most want to be, from creating a soft, feminine look to full Hollywood glam for your happy day.

Services
Amazing Bride provides onsite hair and makeup services for all types of brides in Elgin and surrounding areas. Dina and her team can accommodate wedding parties of all sizes for a variety of beautiful and individually flattering styles. Looks are made to bring out your best features naturally and flawlessly. Amazing Bride also offers haircuts and coloring before the wedding, if you need an upgraded style or shade to feel your very best.

26 Reviews for AMAZING BRIDE

26 AMAZING BRIDE Reviews

User7185869

2+ years ago

I was so happy with my updo for my sister's wedding in September. The responsiveness to what I wanted was wonderful! I felt amazing when I left my chair! Thank you! Read more I was so happy with my updo for my sister's wedding in September. The responsiveness to what I wanted was wonderful! I felt amazing when I left my chair!!! Thank you!

A
Amy

Married on 09/10/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dina and received compliments all evening. Everything from her professionalism, expertise, and willingness to listen were so appreciated. I would highly recommend her ... Read more her services.

S
Samantha

Married on 10/05/2014

Business was professional and quality! She worked with the few opinions I had and was able to creatively find a style to match each girl individually. Read more Business was professional and quality! She worked with the few opinions I had and was able to creatively find a style to match each girl individually.