Amazing Face Bridal Hair & Makeup

Newark, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Amazing Face Bridal Hair & Makeup

Amazing Face Bridal Hair & Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Newark, New Jersey. This team of talented stylists are on-hand to come directly to you with their on-site expertise. So, no matter the glamorous look you would like to achieve, these skilled professionals can make it happen. What's more, they can tailor it to suit your individual style and character.

Offering a range of services, Amazing Face Bridal Hair & Makeup do their utmost to ensure that you receive exactly the look that you have always dreamed about. When they come to your manor, home, hotel suite, or other wedding venue, they bring all the necessary products to create your desired hair and makeup effect. The techniques they have mastered ensure that there are no transfer of smudges. What’s more, the products that they use are designed to withstand tears - an important addition on one of the most emotional days in a couple’s life. Some of the makeup services offered by Amazing Face Bridal Hair & Makeup include contouring, airbrushing, fake lash application, brow tinting and shaping, tattoo coverage, and more.

In terms of their hair treatments, this business provides blowouts, extensions, updos, and various customized styling.

Other Services

Amazing Face Bridal Hair & Makeup can also indulge the bridal party in their extensive services. Additionally, the numerous stylists can provide tweezing, waxing, hair removal, facials, consultations, and spa treatments.

60 Reviews for Amazing Face Bridal Hair & Makeup

60 Amazing Face Bridal Hair & Makeup Reviews

Kimberly
Featured
Kimberly

Married on 09/04/2016

Donna is absolutely the best! Not only is she one of the coolest, kindest, stylish woman I ever met... But her talent is extraordinary! She does everything... Facials and treatments before the big ... Read more day, hair and makeup (I used donna for my bridal shower and my wedding day!), she stayed with me my entire wedding day to help me for touch ups and outfit changes... all the while always trying to keep me relaxed and smiling even if something wasn't going exactly as planned. Donna also did my mother and my sister/maid of honors hair and makeup.... we all looked absolutely stunning!!! She is the best in the business and I will forever be a customer to Amazing Face!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Beigel

Married on 07/21/2019

We loved Donna!

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Donna. I used her for hair, as I already had a makeup person booked. I was nervous about how my hair would look because you never get to see a trial with ... Read more the dress and I changed my mind after the trial. When I realized that the forecast for my wedding day was 100 degrees, I was also nervous! Donna assured me that she would be able to be flexible with my hairstyle based on the weather. We also were able to hire her to stay until the ceremony for touchups. She was amazing. I am thrilled with how my hair came out. It surpassed my expectations. Also, my mom has short, frizzy hair and I wasn't sure how that would come out and Donna did an amazing job. My mom's hair was stunning. I highly recommend Donna!

T
Tobi

Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing ! Patient!

Donna you were amazing! We had heard so much about you from a friend! The girls, Ellen, and my hair couldn’t have been more perfect, even in 100 degrees! Just seeing Liz’s face when she saw her hair ... Read more made me the happiest mother-in-law in the world! Thank you again for staying the day! We were on 🔥! Xo tobi