Amber Budd Atelier, LLC

Burnsville, MN · View map

About Amber Budd Atelier, LLC

Amber (Budd) Peterson is a Master Makeup Artist, Licensed Esthetician and Wax expert. Her passion is to help busy women (and men!) look and feel their best. Amber's vision for the Atelier is a warm and inviting environment dedicated to elevating the beauty experience.

Amber partners with her clients, working one on one to achieve the look they dream of - clear, luminous, even-toned skin that doesn't need makeup at all, a full face of drag makeup, or something in the middle. Her work has been seen on/in the Style Me Pretty blog, ESPN2 with Mike Tyson, on the cover of Dainty Obsessions bridal magazine, and with the PGA for the Ryder Cup.

After spending thirteen years in the retail and corporate world, Amber moved to Minneapolis to attend the Aveda Institute. Post-Aveda, Amber received her EyebrowMBA cerfification and a Reflexology certification from Michigan State University. She has also studied with MakeUpForEver, MAC, the Makeup Annex, Jane Iredale, Bioelements, and Image Skincare. She continues to be enthusiastic about her education, and takes multiple classes a year to grow and refine her skill set.

3 Reviews for Amber Budd Atelier, LLC

3 Amber Budd Atelier, LLC Reviews

A
Abbie

Married on 10/01/2016

Amber was wonderful and such a sweetheart! After last minute girls/family wanting there make up done she found a way to have all my bridesmaid and family members to get theirs done which was life ... Read more saving!! Her artistry is amazing and made me look stunning! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding or any event!!

P
Kelsey

Married on 03/12/2016

I loved having Amber do my makeup for my wedding. I have used her previous to my wedding day and she was wonderful! She is friendly, knowledgeable and very talented. I would recommend her for anyone ... Read more looking for a professional makeup artist. She was fun to have in my suite the day of the wedding and my friends all loved her!

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/11/2015

If you want a completely customized look for your big day, look no further! Amber will do bridal makeup trials with you until you are finally happy with your product, but you'll likely only need one! ... Read more If I ever need a makeup artist again, there's no other to go to. Truly!!

Amber Budd Atelier, LLC FAQ