Amber Dawn Photography

Bensalem, Pennsylvania, PA · View map

About Amber Dawn Photography

Amber Dawn Photography is a wedding photography company based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Amber strives to not only capture the love between two people, but connect with them on a personal level. With a timeless and romantic photography style, she provides beautiful images of your big day that can be cherished for years to come!

Amber Dawn Photography offers many services to capture each intricate detail and important moment of your wedding day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Amber Dawn Photography also offers many ways to preserve and display your treasured wedding memories. These photography services include:

• Albums

B
Becca

Getting married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful!

I have worked with Amber a couple times and I could not have been happier with the outcome of the GORGEOUS photos she took! I had SO many beautiful choices from my engagement shoot that I had a very ... Read more tough time choosing a favorite photo for my Save the Dates and that’s a wonderful problem to have! I’m so excited I booked her for my upcoming wedding. I have no doubt I will be over the moon with the outcome. On top of being a fantastic photographer she is such a sweet and easy-going person to work with. She makes you feel so comfortable and is also unbelievably professional. I can’t recommend her enough. You will not be disappointed with Amber’s work!

J
Jaclyn

Married on 11/10/2018

I booked Amber for my wedding in November and so far I couldn’t be happier! She is the best! I was so stressed out while trying to find a wedding photographer. Pictures are some of the most important, ... Read more important, tangible memories from your special day and I did not want to get it wrong! I researched countless wedding photographers, read 100s of reviews and looked at every possible blog post available. When I found Amber, I felt an instant ease. I was drawn to her romantic style, ability to capture the light, and natural poses. I couldn’t believe her wedding packages. They are extremely affordable for all the services you get. Amber was responsive in getting back to me, answered all of my questions professionally, and even shared with me additional places I could see her work to get the total scope of her abilities. From our first conversation I felt like she legitimately cared about me. She was extremely flexible when scheduling our engagement session, considering we had to reschedule last minute due to weather. Once we met Amber we were instantly at ease. We were both a little nervous about getting our pictures taken but she is so sweet and energetic that we actually had a ton of fun during the shoot. I joked with my finance after our engagement shoot saying that if Amber wasn’t working our wedding I would want to invite her as a guest because she was so sweet! Our engagement photos came out amazing and I was so happy to share them with my family. They are so beautiful and capture the fun we had during the shoot. I am so happy we booked Amber and can’t wait to work with her on our wedding day in November and see all the beautiful moments she captures!

S
Sharon

Married on 10/27/2018

The Best!

We hired Amber to photograph our engagement session and our wedding day, and it's pretty much the best decision we ever made! From the moment I inquired with her, she was so responsive to all of my ... Read more questions and concerns, and she was easy to talk to about the things I wanted or didn't want. Amber made us feel at ease in front of the camera, which yielded such amazing photographs from both sessions. She was super thorough when it came to getting pictures with all of our guests, especially immediate and extended family members. Amber got amazing detail shots of things I didn't even know I wanted! Her work is beautiful, our pictures came out beautiful, and I would recommend her to anyone who's looking for a photographer!