Hired? Hired

Amber Dawn Photography

Bensalem, PA · View map · Visit website

About Amber Dawn Photography

Amber Dawn Photography is a wedding photography company based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Amber strives to not only capture the love between two people, but connect with them on a personal level. With a timeless and romantic photography style, she provides beautiful images of your big day that can be cherished for years to come!

Amber Dawn Photography offers many services to capture each intricate detail and important moment of your wedding day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Amber Dawn Photography also offers many ways to preserve and display your treasured wedding memories. These photography services include:

• Albums

12 Amber Dawn Photography Reviews

J
Jaclyn

Getting married on 11/10/2018

I booked Amber for my wedding in November and so far I couldn’t be happier! She is the best! I was so stressed out while trying to find a wedding photographer. Pictures are some of the most important, ... Read more important, tangible memories from your special day and I did not want to get it wrong! I researched countless wedding photographers, read 100s of reviews and looked at every possible blog post available. When I found Amber, I felt an instant ease. I was drawn to her romantic style, ability to capture the light, and natural poses. I couldn’t believe her wedding packages. They are extremely affordable for all the services you get. Amber was responsive in getting back to me, answered all of my questions professionally, and even shared with me additional places I could see her work to get the total scope of her abilities. From our first conversation I felt like she legitimately cared about me. She was extremely flexible when scheduling our engagement session, considering we had to reschedule last minute due to weather. Once we met Amber we were instantly at ease. We were both a little nervous about getting our pictures taken but she is so sweet and energetic that we actually had a ton of fun during the shoot. I joked with my finance after our engagement shoot saying that if Amber wasn’t working our wedding I would want to invite her as a guest because she was so sweet! Our engagement photos came out amazing and I was so happy to share them with my family. They are so beautiful and capture the fun we had during the shoot. I am so happy we booked Amber and can’t wait to work with her on our wedding day in November and see all the beautiful moments she captures!

D
Diana

Married on 10/20/2018

Amber is absolutely amazing to work with. As a bride, I had so many questions and concerns over choosing the best photographer to capture our special day and I am beyond happy that we chose Amber. She ... Read more is such a kind person, passionate about her work, very personable...she just gets it! Our engagement shoot was so much fun and she made us feel comfortable and even provided sneak peaks. I can't wait to see how our wedding pictures will turn out. Recommend Amber for your photography needs for stress free planning and fantastic results.

J
Jamie

Married on 09/08/2018

I'd like to start out by saying that the thing I was MOST nervous about planning our wedding was the photography. I know people who's wedding photos didn't come out too great and in my mind, the ... Read more photos are the most important thing. They're the only thing you'll have to capture that day for the rest of your life. Amber exceeded my expectations. I looked at a few different vendors and ultimately chose her because I liked her photo journalistic approach (candids are my favorite). As soon as I began communicating with her I knew I made the right decision. She is SO sweet and got back to emails super fast with excellent, informative answers. She even sent me a detailed day-of timeline when I asked her about the timing of things. Taking photos is kind of awkward. It's not every day you have someone snapping photos of you left and right. I felt so comfortable working with Amber. She made the whole process super fun and easy. Now to the most important part...the pictures. They are AMAZING. Even photos where I'm blinking are gorgeous...seriously. She captured all of the important moments plus a ton. Her creative eye and attention to detail are absolutely amazing. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Amber is absolutely the whole package when it comes to a wedding photographer. I could not recommend more!