Amber Events

Studio City, CA · View map

About Amber Events

What do you get when you combine a stressed bride with Amber Events? A happy bride and a seamless wedding! From "Month Of" to "Full Production" in backyard gardens or sumptuous venues, Amber Events will turn your dream wedding into the best day of your life!

Let's do coffee.

Or bubbly.

Whichever suits your fancy.

22 Reviews for Amber Events

22 Amber Events Reviews

User4864904

2+ years ago

Nira was fantastic! She listened to what I was envisioning and made it happen. I am somewhat controlling and was convinced to get a wedding coordinator for the day. I spoke with Nira and I contracted ... Read more contracted to use her as my wedding coordinator the month before the wedding and the day of the wedding. I couldn't have done it with her. She had names and vendors to last minute things I wanted but didn't have time to research. She and her crew coordinated everything for me on my wedding day. They were a few minor things that were missing, but nothing that was known to anyone else but me. I didn't have to worry about all the things I needed to get done and/or coordinate. We created a timeline and flow on how I wanted the evening to go, and it went just as planned. Nira gave me the best gift ever ... that piece of mind to enjoy my day ... one of the best decision I made, other than saying "yes" to my new husband.

C
christina

Married on 10/10/2015

I have worked with Nira on a few events now, and have to rave about how awesome her and her team are! They are super design savvy, keep everyone organized, and are just an overall pleasure to work ... Read more with!! I can't tell you how many unprofessional planners I've come across in the past 10 years, so when I work with one who is super on top of it...I can't help but be wowed and happy for the couple that they are in such good hands!!!

User3977358

2+ years ago

If I could give nira more stars I would! She made our whimsical romantic Hawaiian wedding day vision in my head a real day! It was gorgeous and everything I could ever have wanted. We live in San ... Read more Diego and she was so helpful finding everything for us. I love all the vendors she helped us narrow down and kept us on track with everything. We had many coffee meetings and she came to all of our meet ups with vendors as well. We could definitely rely on her for anything which is huge when planning your special day!!! She's super fun and really easy to talk to about anything whether serious or not. We loved her vibe!! They are definitely worth the money to make your special day not stressful. I didn't have any freak outs or stressful days having her along side us. Thank you to Nira and the rest of your girls!!