Amber Kelley Photography

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Amber Kelley Photography

Amber Kelley Photography is an award-winning wedding photography company based in Tulum, Mexico, that specializes in shooting destination weddings. The wife-and-husband team of Amber and Alex focuses on shooting your wedding in the most organic way by using lots of natural light. The pair capture the genuine and simple moments that take place during the day. Those timeless images will take your breath away when you look back years later. Both photographers love to travel and are willing to travel to destination weddings outside of Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and the surrounding islands.

Amber Kelley Photography's style is very candid, raw, and real images using a mix of contemporary, film, natural, and photojournalistic styles. The photographers are storytellers and will document your wedding as it happens. Before the wedding, they can shoot engagement photos, boudoir photos, and wedding portraits, and afterwards they can shoot a fun trash-the-dress session. On the wedding day, the pair is committed to you by traveling to multiple locations, staying extra hours, and both photographing the events. They also have another husband and wife team at a discounted rate! The high-resolution images are edited and hand-colored. Amber can also help you use some of the images in your save the dates and thank-you cards. The high-quality and beautiful wedding photos are available in a variety of formats including:

• Digital files

C
Featured
Carl & Muriel

Married on 05/01/2016

One of the most important and difficult wedding decision to make, aside from choosing the venue, is choosing your photographer. The reason is simple, your pictures are going to be your most vivid ... Read more recollection of those precious and wonderful moments. You cannot afford to make a mistake when choosing your photographer. That is why I started an exhaustive search to find the right photographers, and that’s when I met Amber and Zack. What a wonderful and cute couple. I really felt comfortable when talking to them, they are very professional and take the time to listen to what you want, while giving you some recommendations of what to do to get the best shots. I would recommend that you show them what style of pictures you want for your wedding (I showed them my Pinterest collection), and they will tell you exactly how, what and where to take those shots. I would definitely recommend that you go with the two photographers package. The main reason is that Amber and Zack are married, so they know very well how to work with each other and how to take the best shots. This is a small detail that people don’t notice, but one that will make a huge difference during your big day. Amber and Zack will guide you through the photoshoot process, so that your pictures look very natural, not artificial. And when they don’t tell you anything, don’t worry, they are taking pictures while you’re not looking and capturing all the emotions of that moment! We just got our first sneak peak of the wedding pictures, and they are just amazing! The crops, colors, shadows and composition are all perfect, neat and clean. They just did a wonderful job and I can’t wait to get the rest! Amber, Zack you are such a wonderful and cute couple. Thank you for making our wedding a fairytale and leaving us with an eternal memory of that moment :) Muriel.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 03/02/2019

Prompt, relatable and professional photographer!

Obsessed with Ambers work! She is so prompt with her replies. I was on a budget and she assured me that it’s not the venue or decorations that matter yet the love between two people! I am sooo excited ... Read more for her to capture our special day!

J
Jasmine Patterson

Married on 12/05/2018

Amazing Photos from Amazing People

We had such a blast working with Amber and Alex! They made us feel comfortable and even with our crazy weather they took the most amazing photos! I would 100% recommend getting Amber to photograph ... Read more your wedding! I am not from Mexico so I was a bit nervous but she knew exactly what she was doing and how to get great photos even though my husband hates pictures. I definitely suggest having two photographers if you can because you get so many great angles and she was able to demonstrate with Alex how are wanted us to stand which made it alot easier! Thank you again Amber and Alex! 💕 I can't say enough times how glad we are that we had you, our friends and family loovvee the photos and had a lot of fun with you as well! 😊 Cheers, The Patterson's