Amber Room Colonnade

Danbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Amber Room Colonnade

Amber Room Colonnade is an idyllic wedding venue located in Danbury, Connecticut. Amber Room Colonnade offers an picture-perfect setting for weddings and other private celebrations. Since 1979, this event space has established itself as one of Connecticut's most prestigious reception sites and as one of the premier destination venues in New England.

Facilities and Capacity
Amber Room Colonnade offers a wide array of venue options, including stunning ballrooms, lavish bridal suites, and spectacular outdoor terraces. In total, the venue offers space for up to 700 of your friends and family and requires at least a gathering of 50 people to book. From the crystal chandeliers to the overall regal atmosphere, Amber Room Colonnade is the perfect place to celebrate the wedding day of your dreams.

Amber Room Colonnade staff can offer couples a diverse range of event items and services and is dedicated to creating a wedding event as flawless and unique as the happy couple. Some of these services include:

• Cake

J
Featured
Janie

Married on 08/19/2016

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Amber Room Colonnade. From my first inquiry all the way to their follow up with me after the wedding the entire staff was so friendly and helpful. ... Read more helpful. Alisha was beyond great, answered a ton of questions I had, made sure the entire process ran smoothly, had helpful ideas and advice, always quick to respond to any calls or emails. I did not deal with Doug too often but when I did he was very personable, always remembered the details of our wedding and also gave great suggestions. They both worked with us a lot to help us get the wedding we hoped for without breaking the bank. The day of the wedding was even better than I had hoped for. Olga took care of us and was never out of sight. She always made sure we had something to drink and eat, made sure we were where we needed to be at all times, and helped us sneak away if she noticed we were getting stuck with an extra chatty guest :) It was very convenient having the venue be on such beautiful grounds to take pictures. Besides the great service, the food was phenomenal. SO many people could not believe the abundance of food at cocktail hour, and the quality of steak we had for dinner. The cake we got that was included with the package was delicious and exactly like the picture I gave the baker. I have to say that with choosing the lowest priced package I did not expect the food to be as great as it was. I'm hoping to find a reason to plan another event at the Amber Room!

D
Danielle

Married on 10/07/2018

Jessica and I got married at the Amber Room on October 7th. We are completely blown away with how flawless everything was. Doug and Gina were so great to work with. They made everything possible and ... Read more made our special day one that we will NEVER forget. The food was so good that our guests are still talking about it, not to mention the funfetti Oreo cake as well :) we had our guests stay at a hotel in Danbury and offered a shuttle bus to and from the venue, which worked out perfectly! If I could give the Amber Room a 100 star, I would in a heartbeat. Thank you.

J
Jenna

Married on 06/30/2018

I simply cannot say enough about Douglas Polistena and the Amber Room team, they are truly the best! Doug and Gina made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! I am so blessed to ... Read more have had the Amber Room staff as a wedding planner to help pull off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding esp... the food! The food at the Amber Room is hands down the BEST food I've ever eaten at a wedding. Many of our loved ones commented that they felt like they were at "the food Olympics"! There is an unbelievable variety of hors d' oeuvres to chose from! The service is top notch. Every single staff member was attentive and beyond accommodating. I really appreciated the staff coming around to each table after dinner to see if any guests would like to bring there entrees home, as we were at the food Olympics' and many people weren't able to finish their meals:) I was beyond amazed at our cake too! Not only was it so incredibly flawless on the outside, oh my was the inside soooo delicious! It was the best wedding cake I've ever eaten! I actually had to put the frozen piece for our "first year anniversary celebration" at my in-laws house, because I couldn't stop eating it! The ambiance of the Amber Room is so beautiful. Between the amazing lightening effects and updated details of the room , our guests felt relaxed and had plenty of room to dance the night away...on the most spacious dance floor I've ever seen! I would definitely recommend the Amber Room Colonnade to anyone in need of a wedding vender! If I could rate this venue from 1 to 10...it would hands down be a 20! Doug and Gina understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! Thank you Amber Room team for allowing our guests and ourselves to experience the best wedding EVER! What an incredible compliment to receive after our wedding. We couldn't have done it without your help and guidance :)