Amber Room Colonnade

Danbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Amber Room Colonnade

Amber Room Colonnade is an idyllic wedding venue located in Danbury, Connecticut. Amber Room Colonnade offers an picture-perfect setting for weddings and other private celebrations. Since 1979, this event space has established itself as one of Connecticut's most prestigious reception sites and as one of the premier destination venues in New England.

Facilities and Capacity
Amber Room Colonnade offers a wide array of venue options, including stunning ballrooms, lavish bridal suites, and spectacular outdoor terraces. In total, the venue offers space for up to 700 of your friends and family and requires at least a gathering of 50 people to book. From the crystal chandeliers to the overall regal atmosphere, Amber Room Colonnade is the perfect place to celebrate the wedding day of your dreams.

Amber Room Colonnade staff can offer couples a diverse range of event items and services and is dedicated to creating a wedding event as flawless and unique as the happy couple. Some of these services include:

• Cake

J
Featured
Janie

Married on 08/19/2016

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Amber Room Colonnade. From my first inquiry all the way to their follow up with me after the wedding the entire staff was so friendly and helpful. ... Read more helpful. Alisha was beyond great, answered a ton of questions I had, made sure the entire process ran smoothly, had helpful ideas and advice, always quick to respond to any calls or emails. I did not deal with Doug too often but when I did he was very personable, always remembered the details of our wedding and also gave great suggestions. They both worked with us a lot to help us get the wedding we hoped for without breaking the bank. The day of the wedding was even better than I had hoped for. Olga took care of us and was never out of sight. She always made sure we had something to drink and eat, made sure we were where we needed to be at all times, and helped us sneak away if she noticed we were getting stuck with an extra chatty guest :) It was very convenient having the venue be on such beautiful grounds to take pictures. Besides the great service, the food was phenomenal. SO many people could not believe the abundance of food at cocktail hour, and the quality of steak we had for dinner. The cake we got that was included with the package was delicious and exactly like the picture I gave the baker. I have to say that with choosing the lowest priced package I did not expect the food to be as great as it was. I'm hoping to find a reason to plan another event at the Amber Room!

Katherine
Katherine L

Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Excellence

First I would like to say that out of all the reviews I will be posting now that my wedding day has come and gone, I take this one very seriously. We could NOT have gone with a better venue for our ... Read more ceremony and reception; they cared about making our wedding day spectacular as if we were family. We worked with Doug from the very beginning and he is absolutely amazing. He embodies excellence in every way a bride and groom to be needs leading up to their wedding day and the day of. If I called or emailed (no matter how many times or how often) he was always happy to hear from me and happy to answer any and all questions. As a first time bride I had many questions and things I envisioned would be a part of my wedding day and The Amber Room Colonnade wanted us to have it all, they worked with our budget and told us exactly how we could have everything we wanted. Now let’s fast forward some months and talk about our wedding day. Our wedding day was suppose to have terrible thunderstorms and hail, which was a disaster for a bride dreaming of an outdoor summer ceremony since before I met Doug and he knew it. He waited until the very last second before making a final call, even after I agreed to move the ceremony to a dry location the afternoon of, and decided to surprise me with an outdoor ceremony upon arrival anyway because he knew how important it was to me. I meant it when I said they want you to have it ALL. Perhaps Doug can control the weather too? Although if it were to rain there was a plan A, B, and C in place! Our guests told us and are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and hands down one of the best weddings they have gone to in awhile. I have Doug, Gina, and their team to thank for that. The Amber Room Colonnade takes so much pride in ensuring the very best and I’m not just talking about their service, or their beautiful location, but the FOOD as well. It was OUT OF THIS WORLD delicious and our guests were trying to take every bit of their leftovers (if any) home with them; compliments to their chef! Right before our wedding day I asked Doug for signature cocktails as well, which he happily did for us; they were beautiful, tasty, and packed a punch. They are always keeping up with current food trends and their efforts have not gone unnoticed by me, my new husband, and all our guests. We loved our espresso/cappuccino station during dessert, the craft margarita bar during cocktail hour, our beautiful and delicious four tiered wedding cake, additional dessert platters, and the end of the night bacon, egg, and cheese to-go station. The quality and excellence of food provided during cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert was taken above and beyond by all the food/drink “add ons” we wanted as well. It will be a night our taste buds will always remember. Thank you to all at The Amber Room Colonnade for making my dreams and ideas a reality and for making this process so easy that I made all my married friends jealous. Thank you as well for taking care of all our friends and family and coordinating with our vendors while ensuring that my husband and I were fed and happy all night. You all will always be remembered by us for being a vital part of the best wedding we could have ever asked for. You treated us like family and made our wedding seem like a top priority with so many personalized touches that only The Amber Room Colonnade could do.

D
Danielle

Married on 10/07/2018

Jessica and I got married at the Amber Room on October 7th. We are completely blown away with how flawless everything was. Doug and Gina were so great to work with. They made everything possible and ... Read more made our special day one that we will NEVER forget. The food was so good that our guests are still talking about it, not to mention the funfetti Oreo cake as well :) we had our guests stay at a hotel in Danbury and offered a shuttle bus to and from the venue, which worked out perfectly! If I could give the Amber Room a 100 star, I would in a heartbeat. Thank you.