Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers

Syracuse, NY · View map

About Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers

Wow your guests without breaking your bank!

We are reliable and the most affordable source for Spandex Banquet Style Chair Covers at the lowest price possible, cheaper than buying!

These covers are modern, stylish and sleek! They do not wrinkle and fit snug on the chairs, which means no worries of sagging or wrinkles after your guests have been sitting in them!

We are running this special for all couples that book in 2019:

**Special, new bookings only!!

$2.00 each for White, Ivory or Black Spandex Banquet Style Chair Covers – no minimum order required! $1.50 each for any color sash!

Valid for any future wedding date as long as you book while this special is valid!

All prices include setup and teardown as our gift to you!

Happy Wedding Planning!

-Nicole, Ambiance Designers

13 Reviews for Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers

13 Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers Reviews

Sabrinasitterly
Sabrina

Married on 07/01/2019

Accommodating and amazing to work with!

Everything came out perfect from start to finish, I highly recommend ambiance designers! Read more Everything came out perfect from start to finish, I highly recommend ambiance designers!

M
Meagan

Married on 09/22/2018

Reception venue looked amazing thanks to Nicole!

I rented white chair covers and black sashes and table runners from Nicole, everything was set up on time and looked amazing! Thanks Nicole! I would highly recommend her to any bride - prices were ... Read more very reasonable and it was so nice to not have to worry about the set up or tear down.

B
BRIT

Married on 01/13/2018

Ambiance Designers is absolutely FANTASTIC! I used them for my very first wedding expo in January and Nicki made my vision come to life! The customer service is impeccable and so easy to work with. ... Read more with. She really went above and beyond to make my first wedding expo amazing! Thank you so much Nicki!!!