Ambiance Event Rental

San Juan, PR · View map

About Ambiance Event Rental

Ambiance Event Rental is a Wedding & Event Rental company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. At Ambiance you'll find a variety of high-quality inventory for Weddings and Special Events. With exceptional service, attention to detail and a focus on customer satisfaction, Ambiance is your Special Event rental solution.

Our team of event rental specialists at Ambiance Event Rental is ready to offer you detailed customer service, focused on providing a unique and personalized experience for your event. From Design Consulting and Rental Selection, to Delivery, Setup, and Breakdown services, at Ambiance we strive for a stress-free and easy experience. Our inventory includes Chairs, Linens, Charger Plates, Aisle Runners, Exclusively Designed Tables & Bars, Ceremony Structures, LED Lighting, Flatware and More.

38 Reviews for Ambiance Event Rental

38 Ambiance Event Rental Reviews

I
Itzel

Getting married on 12/01/2019

Quality and Excellent Service

Our sales person was Francisco, he was very fast, trust worthy and overall excellent. Everything was as expected and on time. Definitely wont doubt to use there service again and recommend it to ... Read more others.

Marlene
Marlene Serrano

Married on 07/04/2019

Extremely punctual!!

The chairs and runner that Zi rented from them were priced reasonably. They arrived ahead of schedule and communicated with me on the day of the event to assure my satisfaction with the set up. Read more The chairs and runner that Zi rented from them were priced reasonably. They arrived ahead of schedule and communicated with me on the day of the event to assure my satisfaction with the set up.

Jenyne
Jenyne Wilson

Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely gorgeous

This was the perfect company to call for our wedding. Their online catalog wa super easy to browse through and I was able to design the wedding of my dreams. It took me a few weeks to get my decisions ... Read more in order and a couple things I originally wanted weren't available but we found other items as a good replacement. They added several things last-minute and were very accommodating. Their delivery service was on-point and communication was excellent. HUGE thank you to Ambiance, you MADE the entire wedding!!!!