Ambience Floral and Gifts

Roseville, CA · View map

About Ambience Floral and Gifts

Ambience is defined as "the special atmosphere or mood created by a particular environment." Our design style is flexible and inventive which enables us to create looks that are romantic, wildly exotic, rustic, contemporary, or tropical. You can count on us to provide you with floral art as distinctive as you.

27 Reviews for Ambience Floral and Gifts

27 Ambience Floral and Gifts Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 07/13/2019

Exactly what I pictured

They were very easy to work with. I just sent some inspiration photos, and they brought it to life. Very happy. Read more They were very easy to work with. I just sent some inspiration photos, and they brought it to life. Very happy.

J
Jordan Poulos

Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Florist in Roseville!

Katie Edwards and her team made our wedding day flawless with their beautiful flowers! Working with Ambience Floral was very easy, even though we were planning our wedding from across the country. ... Read more They were quick to answer our questions and made sure that they worked with our schedule for meetings when we were in town. My flowers and all the arrangements looked fantastic and the centerpieces lasted for days after the wedding!

M
Megan

Married on 06/24/2017

Ambience did my flower arrangement for my wedding at the Firehouse Restaurant on June 24. The theme for the wedding was "garden party" so flowers were the main focal point of my decorations. I had ... Read more this really specific vision that was somewhat unusual, and every vendor I talked to didn't really get it. That was until I went to Ambience and met Katie. From our first meeting, she absolutely saw the "look" I was going for and started pulling up pictures, making suggestions, and pulling out flowers to show us what it might look like. I went from being so worried about my wedding flowers to absolutely at ease that she knew how to make my dream happen. She took incredibly detailed notes and sent me estimates and itemized details right after our initial meeting. They were so easy to stay in contact with, and everyone I met at her adorable shop were so sweet and helpful. And oh my gosh, the flowers. I cannot say how much I absolutely adored my wedding flowers! As soon as I walked into my venue, it was like seeing my wedding dreams come true. They were PERFECT and so so beautiful. Katie and her team set up the most gorgeous centerpieces, they put beautiful candles everywhere, and made this beautiful mossy motif come true. They were meticulous and every detail was flawless. I was in love with my bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, and the boutonnieres. I was in love with everything they did! I got so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding was and so many compliments on how beautiful the centerpieces and flowers were. Her work was seriously my vision come true! I am so happy I picked Ambience Floral because they made the wedding of my dreams a reality. I cannot thank them enough or say how much their beautiful flowers made my day perfect!