Ambient DJs

Princeton, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Ambient DJs

Congratulations on your engagement! While some DJ companies employ a formulaic approach to wedding entertainment, we approach each celebration as a personalized experience. Past clients have routinely praised Ambient DJs' detailed, stress-free planning process and attentive client service.

We enjoy working with couples of all ages and musical tastes. Some of our noted specialties include multi-cultural couples, young professionals, musicians/audiophiles, same-sex couples, and those with alternative/indie rock sensibilities.

The success of your event starts with the planning. All wedding clients are offered an in-person or video conference planning consultation. Ambient DJs offers a combination of paper and online planning forms - as well as sample music playlists - that help to make your planning process a breeze!

Our music-centric approach focuses on great song selection and smooth mixing by the DJ as well as clear-professional announcements for the emcee responsibilities. We strive to pack and delight dance floors by organic methods - NOT via excessive showmanship from an overbearing hype man.

All packages include personalized planning and basic dance floor lighting. Optional extras include uplighting, intelligent club style lighting, Photo Booths, custom monograms, Dancing on the Clouds, Dancing under the Stars and live musician options.

247 Reviews for Ambient DJs

247 Ambient DJs Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah Webster

Married on 11/03/2018

Hire DJ Gregg!

Stop searching for a DJ and book DJ Gregg! We had the BEST time at our reception and are still hearing from our friends and family about how much fun they had. Gregg was also an excellent planner. He ... Read more was always easy to get a hold of, helped us plan out our evening using his expertise, and listened to all of our must-play and do-not-play requests. Not to mention, we got married outside on an incredibly windy day and Gregg made sure everyone could hear every word of the ceremony. It was perfect! We're ready to throw another party just so we can hire him again :) Thanks for everything, Gregg! - Chris & Sarah

Michelle
Michelle Phelan

Married on 07/05/2019

Outstanding DJ

I was a little bit a disorganized bride when it came to handling the music for my wedding. As a communications Professional I plan daily events and my wedding sometimes took the back burner... ... Read more thankfully I was able trust DJ Greg with all my music needs and he picked up the ball when I dropped it a few days before the wedding! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and my dancing King Hubby never left the floor! Thanks again Gregg for making our day perfect!

A
Amy Rij

Married on 06/23/2019

Beyond Amazing

By far.... The best DJ around! I really appreciated the effort that Mike put into our day. From our first meeting, at our home to numerous messages back and forth. Mike was extremely attentive and ... Read more professional. Everyone is still raving about his song list. Thank you again