Ambitious Misfit Photography

Valencia, CA · View map

About Ambitious Misfit Photography

Nomadic Photographic with a love for the unique and vintage. I love creating with my clients rather than pushing them into a 'seen before' template. From lofty sun drenched romance in open spaces to zany, bright circus tent with steampunk decor and calliope playing in the background, I want to make something NEW.

I love working with the "creative bride", addicted to pinterest and a desire to do things differently. The easy-done-before-style wedding is great if that's your world, but I crave something I little more quirky and against the grain. Let's break the mold together.

Your love is unlike any other, you're photos should be too. I love being a part of the process and there if you need to vent. I have strong bonds with all my clients, we stay in touch for years.

2 Reviews for Ambitious Misfit Photography

2 Ambitious Misfit Photography Reviews

I
Meghan

Married on 04/30/2011

Ambitious Misfit Photography was so great during our wedding process. She made sure to stay in contact with me and would answer any questions I had. She asked me before the wedding any certain shots I ... Read more would like. Her pictures were amazing and captured our vintage theme wedding perfectly. She showed up early to capture the moments of us getting ready and was there in full affect with a colored camera and black and white. She provided amazing family, friends, and shots of the venue which was at a lilac farm. She was so great about capturing every moment without being in your face or in the way. Half the time I had no idea she was taking pictures. She literally captured every moment. Everyone complimented my picture and told me my photographer had a great eye! I would use her again in a heart beat for all our personal special moments in our life. :)

M
M

Married on 03/26/2011

Collette was amazing! Our engagement photo session was great. She made us feel comfortable, offered unique locations and did a great job of capturing who we are as a couple. I will be hiring her ... Read more again!

Ambitious Misfit Photography FAQ